Official Osu! Thread

NeatSquidYT

what's GH?

Guitar Hero

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

pTBQc2R.png

Is there a way to reset the graph? The recent activity doesn't refresh for some reason too.

pTBQc2R.png

Is there a way to reset the graph? The recent activity doesn't refresh for some reason too.

IIRC, the recent activities only be written if you make it to the top 500.

IIRC, the recent activities only be written if you make it to the top 500.

It's actually top 1000 (with top 40 making text bold)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

There is no way to reset the graph AFAIK, why would you want that?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

There is no way to reset the graph AFAIK, why would you want that?

Dunno, kinda annoys me that it stays almost empty. :D

It's probably because I've made my account a while ago and didn't play at all back then.

Dunno, kinda annoys me that it stays almost empty. :D

It's probably because I've made my account a while ago and didn't play at all back then.

The graph always goes back 90 days, so it would be even emptier if you reset it.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

The graph always goes back 90 days, so it would be even emptier if you reset it.

Oops, I missed that. Oh well, I'm blind.  :( and dumb

At least after 90 days it will look normal.  :lol:

nah m8, just collecting money for month will do this. you say that but you have a beastly rig :v

i forgot to mention that my mom saids "the diffrence from your mouse and that mouse ( SS RAW ) is that thing has LED on it and it cost 50$ so no iam not going to buy it for you"

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

i forgot to mention that my mom saids "the diffrence from your mouse and that mouse ( SS RAW ) is that thing has LED on it and it cost 50$ so no iam not going to buy it for you"

Most parents think like that. Get a job or do some chores if you are younger and buy it yourself. :P

Depends from what you are upgrading though. I'd instabuy a Sensei if it was optical, I just love the shape. :D

The G100s is actually a very nice mouse... Why are you looking for a new one?

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Most parents think like that. Get a job or do some chores if you are younger and buy it yourself. :P

Depends from what you are upgrading though. I'd instabuy a Sensei if it was optical, I just love the shape. :D

no my mom controls my money :(

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

the Left Button is broken so i have to put some pressure in it :(

have you tried explaining that to her? In any case, xmas is coming soon so maybe that's your chance.

osu! profile

the Left Button is broken so i have to put some pressure in it :(

That's a common issue of the G100s. 

Why not pick up a cheaper mouse, like a G302, Kana v2 or a Razer Abyssus 2014 (not sure about the quality though). They are all cheaper than the Sensei and will be nicer than the G100s. :)

pTBQc2R.png

You cant reset graph, Recent Activity only if you reached top 1000 on map diff and Ach and Beatmap create / update / delete

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

That's a common issue of the G100s. 

Why not pick up a cheaper mouse, like a G302, Kana v2 or a Razer Abyssus 2014 (not sure about the quality though). They are all cheaper than the Sensei and will be nicer than the G100s. :)

My Razer Abyssus 2014 doesn`t have any quality issues.

You cant reset graph, Recent Activity only if you reached top 1000 on map diff and Ach and Beatmap create / update / delete

Yup, figured it out. I feel so dumb that I didn't see the graph was for the last 90 games days. I though that it adjusts on game time.  :mellow:

Yup, figured it out. I feel so dumb that I didn't see the graph was for the last 90 games. I though that it adjusts on game time.  :mellow:

90 days, not 90 games.

My Razer Abyssus 2014 doesn`t have any quality issues.

Nice. I love the shape and the sensor of the older Abyssus. The 2014 model looks even nicer, but I'm a bit wary of getting a Razer product again as all 3 I had broke in ~2 years just after the warranty expired. That could have all been my bad luck though. :)

90 days, not 90 games.

I'm on fire with my stupidity today, don't mind me. 

Hi Guys iam an osu! player my nick is SPAS-ID if you want o mutual please PM me ( its okay if you only have 300pp )

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5821521

does o2jam counts?

No, sorry :( I'll try it out tho'. I've heard of it before but never played it.

Hi Guys iam an osu! player my nick is SPAS-ID if you want o mutual please PM me ( its okay if you only have 300pp )

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6543654#_leader

Guys, I've got my first 'S' rating. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 

Where's my cookie?  :lol:

please don't laugh at me

Added both of you ad friends, feel free to add me if you want.

Edit: just realized I forgot a link to my account: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6544714