rate my setup

that a tv?

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Neater than mine; I give it a 8 out of 10

The little white monitor looks pretty out of place

that a tv?

yup

Neater than mine; I give it a 8 out of 10

The little white monitor looks pretty out of place

i know replacing it soon, thx :D

That 3:4 monitor. 1/10
Looks clean, I like it. I would prefer bigger table 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

That 3:4 monitor. 1/10

Looks clean, I like it. I would prefer bigger table 

when i took the picture i was against my closet, so that kinda tells you how much space i have.

replacing the monitor soon, also its better than nothing right?

I'm just gonna rip this one apart because I feel like it lol.

Lets see...

The white monitor doesn't look like it belongs there, nor does the white desk or red filing cabinet.

Clearly you set everything up to look as clean as possible, but that hurt your usability, who the balls uses their mouse with their headphones wrapped around it? I'd recommend getting a headphone stand or something for them when you're not using them. (I'm sure you do something other than what you have in the picture when not using them, I'm just having some fun lol)

Cable management is decently clean, though under the desk could use a bit of work with not having it be one giant clusterfuck of cables tucked up against the bottom of the desk, but that's just me lol, if I could I'd just do custom wiring for everything so I get cables the exact length I need them and have very clean cable management.

IMO it would have looked better with a larger and blacker 2nd monitor, black or dark grey filing cabinet, larger desk, that is also black or dark grey.

Overall I'd say 8/10. Nice work so far.

--edit--

Realized that pretty much everything I said was negative lol, so heres some positive things.

Nice PC, the sort of glossy finish to the case seems to go nicely with the glossy (or at least what looks liek glossy) finish on the monitor as well.

Maybe some pics of inside the case? :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I'm just gonna rip this one apart because I feel like it lol.

Lets see...

The white monitor doesn't look like it belongs there, nor does the white desk or red filing cabinet.

Clearly you set everything up to look as clean as possible, but that hurt your usability, who the balls uses their mouse with their headphones wrapped around it? I'd recommend getting a headphone stand or something for them when you're not using them. (I'm sure you do something other than what you have in the picture when not using them, I'm just having some fun lol)

Cable management is decently clean, though under the desk could use a bit of work with not having it be one giant clusterfuck of cables tucked up against the bottom of the desk, but that's just me lol, if I could I'd just do custom wiring for everything so I get cables the exact length I need them and have very clean cable management.

IMO it would have looked better with a larger and blacker 2nd monitor, black or dark grey filing cabinet, larger desk, that is also black or dark grey.

Overall I'd say 8/10. Nice work so far.

thanks for ripping me apart and still giving me a good rating, i am currently using all i can. i use the cabinet because i dont have anyting else, the desk was a present from my parents (yes im 16) currently saving up for a better 2nd monitor. i work at a pc shop (building pc's and repairs) im hoping to update all of that ''shit'' when i have the money :D.

dont have the pictures right now, but i do have the specs :D

@TheKDub

cpu: i5 3570 
gpu: gtx 660ti KFA 3gb 
case: NZXT s340 
storage: 1x 1tb hdd 1x 128gb SSD 
RAM: 2x4gb hyperX fury black 
cpu cooler: cooler master hyper 212 evo 
motherboard: ASrock B75 Pro3 
keyboard: razer blackwidow stealth 
mouse: logitech g502 proteus core 
mousepad: steelseries qck+ 
headset: 3d cloud soundblasters

thanks for ripping me apart and still giving me a good rating, i am currently using all i can. i use the cabinet because i dont have anyting else, the desk was a present from my parents (yes im 16) currently saving up for a better 2nd monitor. i work at a pc shop (building pc's and repairs) im hoping to update all of that ''shit'' when i have the money :D.

Nice lol, honestly it's a bit better than mine in some ways :/

I've got a much larger desk, nicer 2nd monitor, and that's about it, I've been using some old countertop or something as a desk for who knows how long now, doesn't fit my build at all, and I don't really like it, but it works for now.

And nice with the PC Shop job, I'd love to get a job at a pc shop, but unfortunately all the ones I've tried so far around me have not been hiring :/ (I could try geek squad, but ehh I doubt they'd hire me cause I'm only 16)

dont have the pictures right now, but i do have the specs  :D

@TheKDub

cpu: i5 3570 

gpu: gtx 660ti KFA 3gb 

case: NZXT s340 

storage: 1x 1tb hdd 1x 128gb SSD 

RAM: 2x4gb hyperX fury black 

cpu cooler: cooler master hyper 212 evo 

motherboard: ASrock B75 Pro3 

keyboard: razer blackwidow stealth 

mouse: logitech g502 proteus core 

mousepad: steelseries qck+ 

headset: 3d cloud soundblasters

Not bad, GPU is getting a bit old, as are your CPU and mobo.

I've got:
CPU - i5 4690K
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Case - Corsair 230t (Black)
Storage - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB, WD Black 2.5" 750GB HDD, Seagate 5400RPM 2.5" 500GB HDD.
RAM - 4x4GB HyperX Fury Black
CPU Cooler - Stock Intel Cooler
Mobo - MSI Z97-G55 SLI
Keyboard - Corsair K70 RGB w/ Cherry MX Red Switches
Mouse - Corsair M65 (Black & Blue)
Mousepad - None (Laser mouse, tracks pretty damn good on almost any surface.)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Nice lol, honestly it's a bit better than mine in some ways :/

I've got a much larger desk, nicer 2nd monitor, and that's about it, I've been using some old countertop or something as a desk for who knows how long now, doesn't fit my build at all, and I don't really like it, but it works for now.

And nice with the PC Shop job, I'd love to get a job at a pc shop, but unfortunately all the ones I've tried so far around me have not been hiring :/ (I could try geek squad, but ehh I doubt they'd hire me cause I'm only 16)

keep on digging ;) for that job youll get it sometime

keep on digging ;) for that job youll get it sometime

I might just say screw it and go for making my own little PC Repair "company" lol, maybe get some experience in for the future when I go full out on making one. (Some time after college ofc)

I might just say screw it and go for making my own little PC Repair "company" lol, maybe get some experience in for the future when I go full out on making one. (Some time after college ofc)

do you do like trial periods in colage, say you work at a company for 6 months for school? mostly after that youll get a job :)

do you do like trial periods in colage, say you work at a company for 6 months for school? mostly after that youll get a job :)

?

After I finish up with highschool (going into my junior year) I'll look into maybe working at my university while also going there as a full time student, and then after college I've pretty much got a job lined up for me already lol. (IT work for one of my sister's friend's parent's companies or something like that)