What Recording Software do you use?

Hey Guys,

I've been having alot of issues with some game recording software such as Fraps, Dxtory which I bought :/

but what I'm here for is to find out what software is out there for recording games.

Don't suggest shadowplay either I know its amazing but I'm running an AMD GPU :P

Do leave your suggestions below share what you record with or think people should record with :P

Thanks for your time have a great day :P

-Biscuit

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

What's wrong with dxtory, it is the most powerful tool.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I use Dxtory for most PC game recording, OBS for some games (like browser games) and desktop recording, FRAPS for specific games that Dxtory/Shadowplay don't record correctly, and Shadowplay for other games.

And if none of those are working, I use a capture card.

What issues are you having with FRAPS/Dxtory? 

If I were to guess, you're likely trying to record to your main OS hard drive/C: drive, which is not able to keep up with the intense demand of high-quality recording software. You're likely to experience problems with any recording actually work a crap until you optimize your workflow.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Dxtory.

For best results, dedicate a hard drive to recordings. That way, you don't end up having it struggle to keep up with recording and encoding.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

I use

1. OBS with AMD VCE/AMF

2. MSI Afterburner

3. AMD Gaming Evolved a.k.a Raptr

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I use Dxtory with AMD VCE codec. 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I use Dxtory for most PC game recording, OBS for some games (like browser games) and desktop recording, FRAPS for specific games that Dxtory/Shadowplay don't record correctly, and Shadowplay for other games.

And if none of those are working, I use a capture card.

What issues are you having with FRAPS/Dxtory? 

If I were to guess, you're likely trying to record to your main OS hard drive/C: drive, which is not able to keep up with the intense demand of high-quality recording software. You're likely to experience problems with any recording actually work a crap until you optimize your workflow.

What's wrong with dxtory, it is the most powerful tool.

My only issue currently is the lack of a dedicated recording drive I just need an alternative until I can afford a fast drive with good capacity :P