Mirillis Action Won't Launch fixes or replacement software?

Hey Guys,

I record gameplay for the sake of a youtube channel very typical thing but I'd been having issues with Dxtory and Fraps (both of which I bought)

so I decided to look for a new more reliable software and through searching on youtube for the longest time I found action and no one had seemed to have any issues and to be honest the quality of video looked good so I got myself a trail before buying. The issue now is that after my computer being turned off once action doesn't seem to want to open properly it comes up with the inital screen and it is running in my processes but there is no way to access the software.

I've tried running as admin and contacting their support and running though online topics with people having similar issues on the full version but to no avail.

The Support straight up told me we don't know so I really don't know how to fix this.

Basically I either need a way to fix this issue or need a suggestion for a better piece of software.

I'm running a core i7 3770 and and AMD R9 270 for those who might need that info.

Shadowplay obviously isn't an option.

Thanks for your time have a great day :P

-Biscuit

Hello OrdinaryBiscuit,

I just wanna tell ya, that I've got same problem. First I launch Mirillis Action!, then appears the initial screen and the software won't launch. I really wanna help ya, but first I have to found solution by myself, but trust me, it isn't easy. Did you try to update your drivers for GPU?

I think it's problem with drivers, but not sure. New drivers are kinda dangerous for some PCs. If I ever find a solution I'll tell u first, don't worry 'bout it. 

SuperNex

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Why don't you use AMDs equivalent to Shadowplay, Raptr Capture or whatever its called. Uses the same H264 encoder with almost no performance loss. I know a couple people using it with no problems.

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

Because he discovered this problem with 

Action!, so many people are frightened because maybe other programs won't start correctly, I dunno it's virus, but I can't find solution for that anymore. 

-SuperNex- :P

Hmmm... do u have Intel GPU, too?

I have read that drivers for Intel Graphics are causing that problem, try to upgrade them.

-SuperNex-  :P

Biscuit, I have found a solutions!

Solution 1:

1. Open up Advanced SystemCare

2. Goto tolbox and then open up program deactivator

3. Find Action! and deactivate it.

4. Reactivate it.

Done!

Solution 2

1. Goto Control panel and open up installed updates.

2. Find update KB2952664 and uninstall it.

3. Reboot ur PC.

Done!

Hope it helps ya. :D:D:D

-SuperNex :P