Cheaper Tablet with 1080p and full size USB

Hunter7263

Right so, currently I am looking for a tablet that is at least 10 inches with a FHD screen and full size USB port.

Why am I looking for this? Because I want an idea of what is available when Leap Computing finally rolls out their services.

The service can be used through android, iOS and Windows. The usb port is by far the most important part for me. I was considering and may still do a Zenbook UX305 but currently the only thing that I have found that fits what I want is the Surface 3 (non pro). The only reason I don't really like the idea of the Zenbook is that the keyboard is attached. I thought about the transformer chi but it doesn't have a usb port. The usb port is so that I can hook up a keyboard and mouse (using a hub). The primary use is video editing and programming and any gaming that's not super twitch based. In case you don't know what the leap computer services are its a cloud computing service. With my area having Google Fiber I can actually hit a very reasonably usable latency. There were testing about 40ms which is far better than input lag on a TV.

TLDR: Im looking for a tablet with the features in the title up to $700 bucks. The benchmark for my needs is that it receive a stream 4k video smoothly at 30fps (That will more than cover the upto 144fps 1080p that the services streams at).