Best cheap MX blues keyboard? $100ish or less?

Dragonfly

I've felt MX Blues, browns, reds, and Razer greens. I preferred the Razer greens and the MX blues, so can someone recommend me a good, cheap keyboard that feels like or is an MX blue keyboard? Thanks.

UPDATE: Dedicated media keys would be nice too. Just saw them on the K70 and thought that they were cool.

Hi.

I've felt MX Blues, browns, reds, and Razer greens. I preferred the Razer greens and the MX blues, so can someone recommend me a good, cheap keyboard that feels like or is an MX blue keyboard? Thanks.

CM quickfire MX, Tt poseidon (not Z version).

K70, though it is $120 (idk if you can stretch your budget far enough)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816031

I think its totally worth it but people will obviously argue that and reply with a cheaper keyboard with same functionality.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

UPDATE: Dedicated media keys would be nice too. Just saw them on the K70 and thought that they were cool.

I am in the same boat too. I decided to get a Blackwidow Tournament Edition with Green switches. They're 75$ on Amazon right now but the lowest price was 59.99

K70, though it is $120 (idk if you can stretch your budget far enough)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816031

I think its totally worth it but people will obviously argue that and reply with a cheaper keyboard with same functionality.

Corsair recommendations EVERYWHERE still, realize that they don't really make blue switches anymore?

For OP, if you are okay with Razer Greens, take a look at the Azio MGK1. Cheapest Cherry switches probably have to take a look at Rosewill or Ducky Zero when it's on sale.

Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition? $65 on Amazon.