Good gaming laptops for $1000 USD or less?

I've been looking for a gaming laptop for a while now and I have exactly 1grand USD, I want an Intel preferably. Suggestions anyone?

I've been looking for a gaming laptop for a while now and I have exactly 1grand USD, I want an Intel preferably. Suggestions anyone?

ASUS GL551: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232404 (Best Specs)

MSI GE62: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152711

CyberPowerPC Fangbook III: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834198056

or any Lenovo Y50 model

don't. the idea of gaming on the go is really dumb.  I got a gaming laptop before, and i only used it for gaming like two or three times.  A nice PC is worth your money.  I learned this the hard way. 

don't. the idea of gaming on the go is really dumb.  I got a gaming laptop before, and i only used it for gaming like two or three times.  A nice PC is worth your money.  I learned this the hard way. 

Unless of course you realize most people move around a lot or bring their gadgets on trips or at school

You need to consider every aspect

As much as I agree on your statement (I can relate)

Unless of course you realize most people move around a lot or bring their gadgets on trips or at school

You need to consider every aspect

As much as I agree on your statement (I can relate)

Why would you take your laptop on a trip to game? Dosen't that defeat the purpose of a vacation, if you do what you normally would?

And who has time or teachers that let them game during school hours, honestly it makes no sense.

Why would you take your laptop on a trip to game? Dosen't that defeat the purpose of a vacation, if you do what you normally would?

And who has time or teachers that let them game during school hours, honestly it makes no sense.

When I mean school I mean College dorms

I personally bring my laptop to school for projects and homeworks and game on the side when I'm tired

And most kids this generation bring laptops during vacations (trust me I know a lot of kids, my brother)

Then again I also have a desktop and tablet/phone combo that works fine too

That moment when I sit in the back and look interested while playing Hearthstone...

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Why would you need a 1000$ laptop to play a game that recommend this as a system spec.

I'm not the OP, so I don't know what you really mean to achieve by replying to me like that.  And if you didn't notice, you did ask who the hell games during class, and in college, it's really easy

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Lol guys I know desktops are way better but I want a laptop and that asus looks really nice. Thank you dat speed

My vote goes to the MSI GE62 Apache Pro with the 965M.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

965 is literally a 960 overclocked

Wat. Wat. Wat. 

The 965M and 960M uses different cores. How can they be literally the same with different clock speeds?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

965 is literally a 960 overclocked

Wat. Wat. Wat.

The 965M and 960M uses different cores. How can they be literally the same with different clock speeds?

It's okay it's just he's so wrong it's funny.

Dear OP:

The 965M uses a GM204 core.

The 960M uses a GM107 core.

The 965M uses a cut down 980M/970M GPU core and is not at all related to a 960M in anyway.

If it was only a 960M overclocked by 8% how would you explain performance gains this large?

http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-965M-vs-Nvidia-GTX-960M/m24481vsm27242