Graphite(Corsair 750D Build Log)

Clyne

So a year ago, i'd built my first PC. It was okay when i first got it but i got buyer's regret when i bought the case. Raidmax Blade, horrible case. Had no space for cable management, barely any airflow and any fan mounts.

nlVJHOt.jpg

I'd decided that i needed a case upgrade because i need the cable management and the extra space for upgrades in the future. After searching around on which cases to buy(200R, 300R, 330R, Haf 912, S340, H440, R4, R5, Enthoo Pro, 760T, 750D, 450D), i'd decided to buy the Corsair 750D. Simply because of it's space, it can hold up to 10 drives(6 3.5, 4 2.5) which is what i needed(going to add in more HDDs/SSDs in the future), airflow is good, 5.25 drive bays(yes, i still use them), and potential 2-3 video cards configuration. 
So i set my choice around June 2015, but i waited for Prime day to buy the 750D because i knew there was going to be a discount since the 750D Airflow edition was coming out. Prime day was mostly push inventory day so i figured that Amazon would sell the 750D at a discounted rate to make way for the 750D Airflow edition. 
iQcaHbQ.png

After getting my 750D in the mail.....

Tmt876b.jpg

goY3xvw.jpg

nKJqFYo.jpg

SwiMvm9.jpg

Unboxing of the case!

ptTXCVf.jpg

smuZUCp.jpg

0h3VvG3.jpg

XtLudGu.jpg

DIyh8d0.jpg

PC parts inside the case!

4FEqieZ.jpg

The cable management......

2jcvEs1.jpg

1qz86YF.jpg

Front of the case

HIR1KTd.jpg

cj3mF4H.jpg

Boxes and stuff

k3YOItx.jpg

PC Specs if anyone is interested:

AMD FX-8320(3.5GHZ, 1.28V)

Asus M5A97 R2.0

Asus R9 270X DCU2 2GB

HyperX Fury 8GB(1x8GB)1600MHZ(Blue)

2x WD 1TB Blue

Intel X-25M 160GB

Corsair CX750M

Corsair 750D

Links to pics:

http://imgur.com/HIR1KTd

http://imgur.com/a/gy3q7

Will be upgrading in the future, like LED or colored extension cables and so on.

Sorry for the bad pics(My hands aren't that steady to take pics well)

What do you think of this build log? Leave a comment below.

So @GhostWindGamer was the one who wanted me to make this log

so credit to him

Great build mate but i would at least call it something.

:P

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

looks k. CPU cooler is ugly tho

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

looks fine but the brown pcb eweewewew

Ehh

What do you except anyway from Asus, they like brown.

Fucken love me a corsair case

Fucken love me a corsair case

I originally was going to get a 300R but @Charger told me that the case is meh so i decided to get the 750D. 

Thanks @Charger for that advice!