Razer Store

Jerakl

So. I want to buy a mousepad from the Razer store.

However, shipping on it is 40$. Bringing it up to ~70$.

Now, I really, really want that mousepad. 

However, they have a deal where if you spend over 64$ CAD, you get free shipping.

Is there anything else worth buying there that can bump it up to over 64$ CAD?

No keyboards, no mice, no headsets. Anything else is fair game. 

Suggestions anyone :P?'

NOT BUYING THE MOUSE PAD IS NOT AN OPTION

READ THE OP AND DON'T SUGGEST ME OTHER THINGS.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

T-shirt?

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Razer Nabu or Razer "tactical" backpack

Get their keyboard bag. Great for lan parties 

FYI this is how razer ships shit. In a large box with 1 piece of paper as padding. 

LGtQbx7h.jpg

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

i have had many razor products and i do not recommend razer at all. But GET THIS IT IS THE BEST mousepad you will EVER GET http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W

edit: Canadian website: http://www.amazon.ca/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437273833&sr=8-1&keywords=SteelSeries+QcK

i have had many razor products and i do not recommend razer at all. But GET THIS IT IS THE BEST mousepad you will EVER GET http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W

edit: Canadian website: http://www.amazon.ca/SteelSeries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Black/dp/B000UEZ36W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437273833&sr=8-1&keywords=SteelSeries+QcK

I second that. I just washed one of mine, good as new 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

FYI this is how razer ships shit. In a large box with 1 piece of paper as padding. 

Yah i hate razer. they focus on gaming bs and not on quality and just do not like em. I had to rma many products made by them. 

No. I actually have a Logitech one RN. I just want this specific one for... reasons.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

This this this this this this this this this this. Please don't get anything Razer.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

This this this this this this this this this this. Please don't get anything Razer.

I don't care.

Novelty.

SURPRISE! NO ONE HERE EXCEPT SYNTAX ACTUALLY HELPED.

Buy it from amazon? Newegg? ncix?

(I have the destructor 2 and love it, what are you getting?)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I've got to be one of the few people to not have a problem with Razer. Only problem I had was the Razer kraken pros which I never liked to begin with. I love my Razer blackwidow ultimate and Razer naga hex. Been using each for easily 6-7 months and they show no signs of being used at all. I am planning on getting a Ducky shine keyboard as the green dot match the red/black theme I'm going for. I might get the red variant of the mouse or try something different.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I've got to be one of the few people to not have a problem with Razer. Only problem I had was the Razer kraken pros which I never liked to begin with. I love my Razer blackwidow ultimate and Razer naga hex. Been using each for easily 6-7 months and they show no signs of being used at all. I am planning on getting a Ducky shine keyboard as the green dot match the red/black theme I'm going for. I might get the red variant of the mouse or try something different.

I have no problem with them.

I'm not a fan of their keyboards. Mice are aight, Audio products are bad.

Buy it from amazon? Newegg? ncix?

(I have the destructor 2 and love it, what are you getting?)

Goliathus

Razer Nabu or Razer "tactical" backpack

The backpack is too expensive for me. I'm not active enough to justify a Nabu.

T-shirt?

Hard to justify spending 40$ on T-shirts

Don't really have LAN parties where I live, and I don't go to them if we do.

Thank you for having actual suggestions :P

-snip-

Mouse pad is 25$ CAD. which equates to ~20 USD.

And Canadian pricing is the reason. Shipping into/out of Canada costs an arm and a leg. And maybe your left kidney.

-snipporito-

And Canadian pricing is the reason. Shipping into/out of Canada costs an arm and a leg. And maybe your left kidney.snipporito-

Try a $40 one (mine lol) and read sig and title.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Maybe buy two mousepads? Or is that not enough to get it up to $65?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Maybe buy two mousepads? Or is that not enough to get it up to $65?

I briefly considered it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black

Thank you my good man. Beat me to it.

I think you should just buy two. Razer said they were limited edition, so in a few months you can just resell the second if you don't want it. I don't think there's anything else worth buying if you don't want any mice, keyboards, or headphones (the backpacks are good, but I doubt you wanna spend $160 on one...)

Also, if you're going to try and collect all the BO3 stuff from Razer, they have more coming so you might wanna wait...

Also, if you're going to try and collect all the BO3 stuff from Razer, they have more coming so you might wanna wait...

Source????

The headset stand could be useful tbh

Damnit Razer. Now I actually have to buy things from you :L

TBH a keyboard from then would probs be better then my current one anyways.

Damnit Razer. Now I actually have to buy things from you :L

TBH a keyboard from then would probs be better then my current one anyways.

lol yup. Honestly, a Deathadder isn't bad, and a keyboard from them is sorta decent. Maybe not the best, but it works.

lol yup. Honestly, a Deathadder isn't bad, and a keyboard from them is sorta decent. Maybe not the best, but it works.

I have a G502, so I don't really need a mouse.

I did try one of their keyboard at a store once. I like the Razer brand switches they use.

I like the font on their keycaps too. But that's as far as it goes.

Funny thing is it's still probably better quality then my current keyboard :L