The heat

LukaP

It's a decent temperature here at the minute, but I have the feeling it's going to be searingly hot next week. I've had 34 as the highest this year, but not 37.

its forecast to reach >40C in some parts next week. I wont even be able to freshen up in the sea, since it has 28-29C

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

its forecast to reach >40C in some parts next week. I wont even be able to freshen up in the sea, since it has 28-29C

40C? Jesus. I have it rough when it's >20C.

Till 32 it doesn't bother me at all but above that it's becoming hot for me.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

Here in Fort Benning it's about 98F daily and we sit downstairs on the gravel in our full Army Combat Uniform complete with Jacket and Pants for about 8 hours.

Parents out of town for the weekend, I've got the AC on a reasonable 68 degrees F, and a giant fan blowing air into my room from the hallway (my room has 1 vent, whereas every other room in the house has 2).

Other than that, I'm avoiding going outside at all costs.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ungrateful bastards.

Meanwhile in Finland we're having the worst summer in years and there's been about one weekend of proper summer so far. When it's cold and wet 90% of the time you really learn to appreciate the hot summer days.

Ungrateful bastards.

Meanwhile in Finland we're having the worst summer in years and there's been about one weekend of proper summer so far. When it's cold and wet 90% of the time you really learn to appreciate the hot summer days.

I do love the heat, but I don't love to get sweaty :c

Plus If I could go to the beach it would be great, instead I'm studying for an exam ;__;

Ungrateful bastards.

I'm actually liking this, though I wish it rained more. I can't cope too well then outside temperatures are above 25°C, I'll be sweating like crazy.

My preferred temperature range is from +5° to +20°C, but I can cope -15°C to +25°C without too many issues.

Can't wait for autumn though... Summer nights are never dark in here (and north enough it's sunlight around the clock, literally), and I like them dark.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I survived 105*F/40*C so you can too

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

As someone who's used to temperatures close to 100F with very high humidity in the summer (and doing yardwork in that heat), I always find it amusing when northern states get put under heat advisories when the temperatures reach the high 80s.

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD