I need some help! :D

Gsakel

You would not get worse performance... Also it exists to a tiny degree. I don't care if it is by 1FPS, or even 1point in fire strike, 4 way scaling DOES exist.

Uh, no. In general you actually get less performance. I don't care if you think that "more cards = more performance all the time" because it's simply untrue. Four cards is a waste. Telling anyone to waste their money even if it's for a 1% gain is incredibly wasteful and ignorant.

You would not get worse performance... Also it exists to a tiny degree. I don't care if it is by 1FPS, or even 1point in fire strike, 4 way scaling DOES exist.

4 Way SLI to show off a DX12 Demo for 5 Minutes, yes i get that.

Many Games suffer from 3-4way SLI and will result in a huge Frame drop and Microstutter from Hell.

Everything above 2 Way SLI isnt worth the Money.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4 Way SLI to show off a DX12 Demo for 5 Minutes, yes i get that.

Many Games suffer from 3-4way SLI and will result in a huge Frame drop and Microstutter from Hell.

Everything above 2 Way SLI isnt worth the Money.

Frame drops for more cardio? Was not aware of that.

Frame drops for more cardio? Was not aware of that.

Yes.

In Planetside 2 for example the FPS droped almost to half with 3way SLI.

If you realy want SLI. Get 2 Cards and be done with it.

But be aware that Microstutter can still be very annoying.

Im done with SLI till its realy worth it.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4k is such a waste of money right now. 2560x1440 is really great image, monitors are not to expensive, and even a GTX 970 can get great performance with them. Just get one GTX 980 Ti or AMD Fury and then enjoy maxed out 2560x1440p. It will be better for the budget as in a few years they will be able to run 4k with mid tier cards. 

CPU: Ryzen R7 1800x (4.0GHz) | AIO: Master Liquid Pro 240 | MOBO:  MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

RAM:  Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200(16gb) | GPU: Evga FTW ACX  3.0 GTX 1080(2x)

SSD: Samsung Evo 250gb | HSSD: Seagate 2TB | Case: InWin 303 Black | PSU: Evga 210 1000w