yuyupex2

Help help help

Btw I want same brands

So if I go with 760t I will have corsair peripheral

if h440 I will use razer

Btw h440 Razer

H440 :wub:

760T is just ugly

760t, H440 is such an overhyped case literally everyone uses it.

Why is everyone saying H440?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

U W8 M8

Still w8ing... m8

760T. I wish I had one :P

H440 is so over hyped and liked WAY too much. 

Also, look into the Phanteks Enthoo Pro and Luxe. They're great as well.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

I just upgraded to a 760t from my red H440, that should tell you enough about it.

Might want to update your signature then ;)

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Both are nice cases but the 760t's window wins it for me.

Price wise though have you seen how much the 760t case costs? I think corsair love to slap any price on their items for the fun of it.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

My brother has a h440, I have a 760t. Ive built them both so I can definetely give you the best answer. The 760t is practical as fuck and has a monster seize, its plastic, but not plasticy. The window is beautiful, but you need to get a fully modular psu to hide all the cables. The h440 is harder to build in, but is solid as fuck and blocks out sound quite well compared to the h440 I would say the 760t suits more of a performance build were accesibility and size matters more than a quiet build

Buy an ATX board if you choose the 760t. Or it will look wierd

My brother has a h440, I have a 760t. Ive built them both so I can definetely give you the best answer. The 760t is practical as fuck and has a monster seize, its plastic, but not plasticy. The window is beautiful, but you need to get a fully modular psu to hide all the cables. The h440 is harder to build in, but is solid as fuck and blocks out sound quite well compared to the h440 I would say the 760t suits more of a performance build were accesibility and size matters more than a quiet build

Buy an ATX board if you choose the 760t. Or it will look wierd

Owning both, I totally agree.

I always thought the 760T looked super tacky, the LED fans and honeycomb front grills just don't suit my taste (which is totally subjective). I enjoyed building in the H440, and I consider anyone who had difficulty building in it to have poor fore-planning. Any issue you might have while building in it can be solved by pre-pathing cables and actually mapping out your build and cable routes; things I consider essential for any build unless you want a haphazard mess in the back of your case (I don't care how easy it is to close your side panel, having cables going every which way in a Phanteks case looks ugly as fuck).

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX