Which Case?

A simple click away from purchasing, but I'm so bad at choosing cases.

(Cheap cases, planning to replace stock fans with quality fans and do the chosen case up a bit, 

maybe even mod the side for a bigger window and holes for a GPU cooler/exhaust fan. 

Better case suggestions are more than welcome!)

I'm a real weakling for aesthetics, but I do hold a priority for airflow, cable management, removable HDD slots, etc.

Got an NZXT touch screen fan controller the other day so I definitely want that visible on the front.

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it a bunch!

Build in Progress:

Case Enthoo Luxe Full - MotherBoard MSI Z97-G45 - Processor Intel i7 4790k - Graphics Card EVGA GTX 970 SSCPSU EVGA 750w G2 80+ Gold

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB - CPU Cooler Corsair H100i & AC MX-4 Thermal - HDD WD 1TB Blue - SSD Samsung 250GB

Cooler Master K380 http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009AJ8HPW

CiT Vanquish http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00MNIGFB0

CiT Spectre http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JKW3FXI

(Cheap cases, planning to replace stock fans with quality fans and do the chosen case up a bit, 

maybe even mod the side for a bigger window and holes for a GPU cooler. 

I'm a real weakling for aesthetics, but I do hold a priority for airflow, removable HDD slots etc.

Got an NZXT touch screen fan controller the other day so I definitely want that visible on the front.

DUDE! Your profile picture is really freaky :P

maybe even mod the side for a bigger window and holes for a GPU cooler/exhaust fan. 

I'm a real weakling for aesthetics, but I do hold a priority for airflow, cable management, removable HDD slots, etc.

I wouldn't go with any case from CIT and that Coolermaster Case isn't that good, I would go with a either (in order of what is the best top to bottom)

Fractal Design Core 2300 

Corsair Spec 01

Coolermaster Centurion 6

Corsair 200R

NZXT S340

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

specter looks nice.

It does indeed, I love the inside too. I just wish it had more air intake, a bigger window and wide open front bays for my fan controller.

DUDE! Your profile picture is really freaky :P

Purr

Man thanks a bunch, some awesome suggestions on that link!

Been eyeing the Carbide line up for a while now, was the first case I was told to check out by a friend.

I wouldn't go with any case from CIT and that Coolermaster Case isn't that good, I would go with a either (in order of what is the best top to bottom)

Fractal Design Core 2300 

Corsair Spec 01

Coolermaster Centurion 6

Corsair 200R

NZXT S340

Great suggestions man thanks for the list! Even though it's at the bottom That NZXT S340 looks killer in white.

Build in Progress:

Case Enthoo Luxe Full - MotherBoard MSI Z97-G45 - Processor Intel i7 4790k - Graphics Card EVGA GTX 970 SSCPSU EVGA 750w G2 80+ Gold

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB - CPU Cooler Corsair H100i & AC MX-4 Thermal - HDD WD 1TB Blue - SSD Samsung 250GB