New Compact Mechanical Keyboard

So i have a ducky shine 3 green backlit red cherry switches and 10 key less. Half of the backlighting went out almost immediately. Everything still works perfectly and i love the red switches but i want something that has LEDs that wont die for no reason. If anyone knows about any mechanical keyboards that are 10 key less and green backlit with red switches i would appreciate a link or a recommendation. 10 key less green backlit are a must but switches arent necessarily an issue. Also i know about the corsair K65 but i was kinda hoping someone would know of something a bit cheaper. But again price isnt necessarily an issue.

So i have a ducky shine 3 green backlit red cherry switches and 10 key less. Half of the backlighting went out almost immediately. Everything still works perfectly and i love the red switches but i want something that has LEDs that wont die for no reason. If anyone knows about any mechanical keyboards that are 10 key less and green backlit with red switches i would appreciate a link or a recommendation. 10 key less green backlit are a must but switches arent necessarily an issue. Also i know about the corsair K65 but i was kinda hoping someone would know of something a bit cheaper. But again price isnt necessarily an issue.

You just got unlucky. RMA it and get another one. Failure statistics aren't derived from a single sample.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

RMA them if that won't work, I'd recommend the Corsair K65 keyboard since the lights are RGB so you can use any color you want, it's got a great build quality and it's also less prone to get it's LED's shocked cause the lights are inside the cap of the switch.

$$金Trill金$$

As said above, you are just unlucky. Ducky have a very good reputation and are solid keyboards. There's always a chance for LEDs to stop working for any brand of keyboard.

RMA them if that won't work, I'd recommend the Corsair K65 keyboard since the lights are RGB so you can use any color you want, it's got a great build quality and it's also less prone to get it's LED's shocked cause the lights are inside the cap of the switch.

I have one and love it so much [emoji173]️