Batman: Arkham Knight won't be fixed until Fall

kev507

Per an email from Warner Brothers Interactive Studios to EB Games Australia, which mentions the game won't be for sale on PC again until Spring (which is Fall for us in the Northern hemisphere)

"As previously advised, we have stopped sales of Batman: Arkham Knight PC while Warner and Rocksteady work on addressing performance issues with the game," the document allegedly says.

"The latest information from Warner is that the updates won't be available until Spring. Due to this we have made the difficult decision to recall all PC stock from stores to return to the vendor until an acceptable solution is released."

Is anyone surprised that it's going to take so long?

Is it a result of it not being a priority for WB, or do you think there are specific problems with the way the game was designed that make it a more problematic PC Port?

Will you even care enough to buy this game in the Fall?

And.... Why keep this from the PC gaming community? We were going to find out...

Keep on Digging!

Original Article:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/07/batman-arkham-knight-wont-be-fixed-on-pc-until-spring-claims-leaked-email/

Not really surprised for this long wait. I hope they fix it though because I still care

Finally got PS4 Pro

"Better late than never"

Hope fully its bug free and well optimized

Let's hope they learned their lesson. This has set a huge precedent.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'd rather wait than have to deal with a broken mess.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Before people cry "repost,", that other thread from a couple of days ago was based on incorrect information. This one is an actual... rumor.

I imagine this was the straw that broke the camels back with TB, as he recently started this http://store.steampowered.com/curator/9393382-The-Framerate-Police/

best idea ever for steam curation.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I nearly finished the game and then all these issues sneaked up on me at once.

I got the game for free through Nvidia's game's with a new card thing, so I don't really care, but shocking that it will take so long.

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

I got the game for free through Nvidia's game's with a new card thing, so I don't really care, but shocking that it will take so long.

^^Same here, but I want to play NAO!!

When I heard Batman Arkham Knight wouldn't be fixed until Fall...

My expression:

cf9ce5882b.gif

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold