Mouse For Gaming?

RobbiePC

So basically i got into CS:GO a few days ago and i think i need a proper gaming mouse. (I'm struggling with my aim with this shitty mouse)

Under $75

Well Known Brand

Good Quality 

Something from corsair, R.A.T Series mouses are to expensive otherwise I would recommend them.

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

Logitech g502 or a Razer Deathadder would suit you quite well, I personally have a Deathadder and it's great for CSGO and other FPS's alike.

[ Rig: CPU: 4930K, GPU: EVGA 780TI SC x2, RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Mobo: ASUS P9 X79 LE, Storage: 120GB Samsung EVO + 2TB Seagate Barracuda, PSU: Corsair RM1000 ]

Something from corsair, R.A.T Series mouses are to expensive otherwise I would recommend them.

(it's about the RAT mice, Corsair is fine)Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

Logitech G502 or Corsair M45.

Corsair M45/65/95

Zowie FK1

SteelSeries Rival

Deathadder

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

G502, G402, G303

Zowie FK1, FK2, ZA11,12,13, EC1-A, EC2-A

Steelseries Rival

FinalMouse

Razer Deathadder

Something out of those.

Corsair M45/65/95

Zowie FK1

SteelSeries Rival

Deathadder

Corsair mice have acceleration and smoothing, especially their laser mouse, they are terrible for cs:go.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

So basically i got into CS:GO a few days ago and i think i need a proper gaming mouse. (I'm struggling with my aim with this shitty mouse)

Under $75

Well Known Brand

Good Quality 

Look no further than a Logitech G502!

A good mouse is key to be an AWPer like me ;)

I'm not the best but I got to AK some how

Look no further than a Logitech G502!

A good mouse is key to be an AWPer like me ;)

I'm not the best but I got to AK some how

g502 is not a mouse for everyone, for some people it's too big and heavy. Some people don't like the shape. That's why G303 exists.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

What's your grip though?

Edzel uses the FinalMouse, he recommends it constantly on Twitter lol

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

G502, G402, G303

Zowie FK1, FK2, ZA11,12,13, EC1-A, EC2-A

Steelseries Rival

FinalMouse

Razer Deathadder

Something out of those.

Corsair mice have acceleration and smoothing, especially their laser mouse, they are terrible for cs:go.

Thank You i'm thinking of going with the Zowie FK1 because i found a good deal 

No. Corsair has mouse acceleration. 

Mice: 

Steelseries Apex. 

Zowie EC1-A eVo. 

Zowie FK1. 

Logitech G402. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You're joking... right?  R.A.T. is horrible, don't even think about it.  You're probably also gonna recommend the M65, which by the way is laser.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

g502 is not a mouse for everyone, for some people it's too big and heavy. Some people don't like the shape. That's why G303 exists.

I prefer the G402 over the G303, especially since it is around 20 grams lighter.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

The zowie fk1/2 the fk2 is smallish and the fk1 is quite big!

Thank You i'm thinking of going with the Zowie FK1 because i found a good deal 

Can you at least tell me what grip and hand size you have?  Zowie has other great mice that might suit you better...  Look at the Mouse Guide link in my sig to see what grip and hand size you have.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

No. Corsair has mouse acceleration.

Mice:

Steelseries Apex.

Zowie EC1-A eVo.

Zowie FK1.

Logitech G402.

Apex is a keyboard m8. You mean rival.

Spoiler

Apex is a keyboard m8. You mean rival.

That too.  :lol:

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

no there isn't. laser mouse sensors themselves have acceleration which is not fixable.

Spoiler

no there isn't. laser mouse sensors themselves have acceleration which is not fixable.

Well mine works fine with windows mouse fix and mouse input 2.

Catman - a Wolverine wanna be