Mobile LTT site help

VioDuskar
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Mmmk... This answers no questions. I knew about this, and this is for the desktop site, not mobile.

This is for mobile too, just read the whole thing.

Responsiveness:

Toilet readers rejoice! Our responsive design means that our site automatically re-sizes to look great on any screen you're using. No more separate mobile theme! This means that when you browse on a phone or tablet, you get a fully featured version of the site. Every option that is available from a desktop is now available from any device.

4272310ed4.jpg

1e83a78bad.jpg

Where are the classifieds? Dark theme?

New content button doesn't work? (Shows nothing new)

Also, how do I see the most recent posts?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Mobile theme is limited, yes. There aren't really a lot of things you can do compared to the desktop version, but as far as I know, it can't be changed in this version of the forum software.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Mmmk... This answers no questions. I knew about this, and this is for the desktop site, not mobile.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Responsiveness:

Toilet readers rejoice! Our responsive design means that our site automatically re-sizes to look great on any screen you're using. No more separate mobile theme! This means that when you browse on a phone or tablet, you get a fully featured version of the site. Every option that is available from a desktop is now available from any device.

4272310ed4.jpg

1e83a78bad.jpg

Responsiveness:

4272310ed4.jpg

1e83a78bad.jpg

I guess all I can do is wait.

I guess all I can do is wait.

:D