Intel beats earnings estimates

blaze756

Intel reported that they beat their earning estimates in the "Post-PC era". With Intel's massive expenditure on R&D and the development of the new (now delayed) 10nm node they still are earning money and beating estimates in the "post PC" wold. However their profit is down from this time last year.

Punch-drunk Intel staggered along in the second quarter of its fiscal 2015 and somehow managed to outperform analysts' estimates, even though its results looked even worse than the previous quarter's

Original Post

The Register

post-143162-0-75182100-1437016450.jpg

post-143162-0-75182100-1437016450.jpg

"Post-PC era". Wow I think I'm gonna die from reading that...

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

"Post-PC era". Wow I think I'm gonna die from reading that...

Haha that's what the quotations are for, since it's not as bad as everyone was claiming. Also with Windows 10 just around the corner who knows what'll happen

He's Right, It is the Post PC Era. The only things we have received in the last year or so has been DDR4, nVidia Hairworks, Cheaper 4k Screens, Freesync, G-Sync, New Series of Graphics Cards, HBM Memory. It's not like having Dedicated Graphics Cards, Brand new peripherals released every week/month/year, constant advancements in processors and motherboards, customisability within our setup with cases, LED's, fans, water cooling and SSD's even matter.

No Sarcasm intended..... :ph34r:

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40