What's your longest Headshot on Battlefield 4?

chrislichfield

Sniping is useless unless you do it right. I personally find bolt action rifles useless but not the recon class so sometimes i use recon with a carbine ;)

That being said, i have a scrub non-ptfo moment where i got a 1485m HS with the srr-61 because bullet drop matters on that range,not bullet velocity.

vua215h.png

Get rekt, i did a 2km headshot in arma with a 5.65mm

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1211m.

on caspian boarder on the top of the pilon to the enemies main spawn.

we had all the flags so it was a free for all at their base.

hit a guy driving a jeep trying to get away.

now I may not have the longest headship with a Sniper I do have a 726m headshot with a shotgun!!

on strike at karkand there was a bloke who had "glitched" onto the hotel roof, I hit him the explosive shells from the top of the hill flag.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Longest Headshot 1,204.19

B)

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Get rekt, i did a 2km headshot in arma with a 5.65mm

I don't play arma Kappa.

like i said,snipers on bf4 is for scrubs especially the long range non-ptfoing plebs

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

69.4 meters :P

Not the long range type of guy....unless you count my double kill supply drop earlier today.lol...I bet they were pissed. Sniper campers.hahaha