Have you ever had such douchebags college mates

Juanse

So, today when I arrived at school messeges started raining into my phone, asking if I was selling puppies, I told them no and asked, where did they got that from. Happened that, one of my college mates had created one classified on olx.com, leaving my phone number at easy view of anyone who passed through and putting a nickname they use to bother me with. Now I have to wait for the page to get it out and hopefully don't need to get a new phone number

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

So, today when I arrived at school messeges started raining into my phone, asking if I was selling puppies, I told them no and asked, where did they got that from. Happened that, one of my college mates had created one classified on olx.com, leaving my phone number at easy view of anyone who passed through and putting a nickname they use to bother me with

How much for a puppy?

lol

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

i haven't been to college (cus i ain't old nuff') but once a friend of mine put popcorn in my coke when i was at the toilet.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

So, today when I arrived at school messeges started raining into my phone, asking if I was selling puppies, I told them no and asked, where did they got that from. Happened that, one of my college mates had created one classified on olx.com, leaving my phone number at easy view of anyone who passed through and putting a nickname they use to bother me with

Lol nope and if they did oh boy they would have know.

Yep... Some of them are REAL a**holes... But that's normal, just ignore all of them...

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

No, but I can tell that my high school has things like that going, basically most of the ouside of the building is written with graffiti and phone numbers that give BJs for 5 euros and stuff, kinda retarded when you think about it.

Are they 5? At what age is that fun? Pity the fools! :D
Anyway, get it down. Do you know who put it up exactly? I vote revenge, but overkill on it, so they don't screw with you in the future! :D

Just put their e-mail address all over the internet and they wont be save from all the spam like sex toy ads and other stuff :D

Do the same to them, say you're a hot asian lady doing $20 massages with an extra price of $100 for the special package. Then add their number.

blackshades on

Do the same to them, say you're a hot asian lady doing $20 massages with an extra price of $100 for the special package. Then add their number.

Just put their e-mail address all over the internet and they wont be save from all the spam like sex toy ads and other stuff :D

Nice! Put up many ads online.

Also, there was a site a few years back that would sign you up for like a ton of newsletters (I'm talking close to a 100) and it was a global sign up for all of them, all you had to do was enter the email you wanted to sign up for all of them.

I can't remember the site but I tested it on my secondary email address and let's just say it took me half a year to fully clean it out and unsub from all the newsletters. :D

Are they 5? At what age is that fun? Pity the fools! :D

Anyway, get it down. Do you know who put it up exactly? I vote revenge, but overkill on it, so they don't screw with you in the future! :D

I don't actually know who it was, it might be a 16yo or a 18/19 I don't actually know still. I emailed the classifieds page, hopefully they will send me the information soon

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

I don't actually know who it was, it might be a 16yo or a 18/19 I don't actually know still. I emailed the classifieds page, hopefully they will send me the information soon

After you get the info, don't confront the person, there is no way they will admit it, even if you provide the evidence, they will just deny it.

I'd sit down and think if it's worth bothering over, if not then go about your day, it most likely won't happen again unless you piss this person off for some reason or they are just a sad individual.

Otherwise, sit down and think of a good revenge plan (nothing drastic) but something equivalent or worse than what he/she did to you. :)

My room mates once put a for sale sign on my car. I was really really confused when people called and asked about it lol. 

Chillax, its all in good fun.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

There's a relatively simplistic solution to this and every other issue you might face in the future related to these 'mates' as you refer to them.

Just don't associate with other people.

It worked very well for me. Still does to this day.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Harmless practical joke, take a chill pill man.

Even so, it's a joke on someone else's account, the receiving end only gets inconvenienced.

I mean, you don't insult a complete strangers just because you want some friendly banter, to them it's clearly just rude and confusing.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!