Win 7? Win 8? Or Win 10?

So, i'm in the process of finishing my gaming rig, and i am not sure what os to get. Windows 7 is what i'm used to and it just simply works and i like it, but i'm afraid they're going to start making programs and games just for Win 8. It's not that i don't like Win8, it's just annoying. So here's my question, should i get Windows 7 and stop worring about everything, or get windows 8 or 10 because of the issues i listed above or performance upgrades or something like that. Thanks in advance.

You can get windows 10 from windows 7 I guess, not entirely sure.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

windows 10 ofc. win7 is old. just buy 7 or 8 and upgrade later.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You can upgrade to 10 from 7 or 8, I would go with whatever you like right now and then update to 10 as soon as it is released.

If you buy windows 7 you will get a free upgrade to 10, as you will if you buy windows 8. The choice is up to you. 

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

Microsoft releases new Direct X versions for later operating systems, so go with the latest. 

Windows 8.1 > 7 when you use OblyTile

DT8Rk0C.png

Now : Windows 7, wait until some reviews on 10 and if you like it go 10.

7 makes no sense now actually. 8.1 is so much better, if you don't like metro don't use it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

7 makes no sense now actually. 8.1 is so much better, if you don't like metro don't use it.

This x10000000000000

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just buy what ever is cheaper

and upgrade to 10 for free