Few questions from a noob :p h90 or h105 ?

My current Pc:

Gpu: 780ti Direct CU II Asus

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k

Ram: 2x4gb 1600mhz Corsair Vegance

2x4gb 1866mhz Corsair Vegance

Motherboard: Msi z87 g45

Cpu cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212Evo

Power supply: Corsair CX750M

Hard Disk 1tb and 250gb Samsung Evo ssd

Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

Xilence Fan controller

Hi, I hope this is the right section for this question.

This is my problem; I live in Italy and currently it's summer here and the outside temperature are ~40C/100F.

Amazon sales will begin in few days and I decided to upgrade my pc.

During gaming sessions when my gpu is on heavy load the gpu temperatures arrive at 80-85C which is too much for me. This makes also rise the cpu temperature to about 60-70C which is still ok.

But my goals with this upgrade are two:

1. Lower the gpu temperature(and so the case temp)

2. Overclock my cpu

3. Change my case (current one has no space for an extra radiator

So the first question is, do I need also to change my cpu cooler or can I stay with my current one and overclock my cpu..?

Second question, after a bit of research I think I would buy to cool my gpu the nzxt g10 kraken adapter and I'm not sure if Corsair Hydro h105 or h90 (is the difference big?).

For the case i would buy the nzxt h440 (only contra has no front bays)

My final question is do you agree with my decision or do you have some tips ?

To recap these are the components I would buy to upgrade my pc:

1- Nzxt H440 Case

2- Nzxt G10 Kraken Adapter

3- Corsair Hydro H105 or H90.

H105

| CPU: AMD FX 8350 + H100i | GPU: AMD R9 290X + NZXT Kraken | RAM: HyperX Beast 2033 16GB | PSU: EVGA G2 | MOBO: ASRock 970M |

| CASE: Corsair Carbide 88R |STORAGE: 1x WD Black | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: R.A.T 9 |

SOMETIMES LOSING THE BATTLE, MEANS YOU CAN WIN THE WAR

My current Pc:

Xilence Fan controller

This is my problem; I live in Italy and currently it's summer here and the outside temperature are ~40C/100F.

During gaming sessions when my gpu is on heavy load the gpu temperatures arrive at 80-85C which is too much for me. This makes also rise the cpu temperature to about 60-70C which is still ok.

2. Overclock my cpu

So the first question is, do I need also to change my cpu cooler or can I stay with my current one and overclock my cpu..?

Second question, after a bit of research I think I would buy to cool my gpu the nzxt g10 kraken adapter and I'm not sure if Corsair Hydro h105 or h90 (is the difference big?).

1- Nzxt H440 Case

You should definitely invest in an air conditioning unit to keep your room temp down.

Keeping in mind how hot it gets where you are I dont think the H440 is the best choice of case (my opinion). I have one myself and as are you probably already know the air flow is not great on that case which in theory could make you temps worse.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

You should definitely invest in an air conditioning unit to keep your room temp down.

Keeping in mind how hot it gets where you are I dont think the H440 is the best choice of case (my opinion). I have one myself and as are you probably already know the air flow is not great on that case which in theory could make you temps worse.

Good point I think I will buy an air conditioning if amazon make a discount for it, thanks for the tips it really helped me ;D

P.S Which case would you eventually advice ?

Good point I think I will buy an air conditioning if amazon make a discount for it, thanks for the tips it really helped me ;D

P.S Which case would you eventually advice ?

Check out the Corsair 450D.I personally like that case and it has a big window which you say you wanted. 

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

My current Pc:

Xilence Fan controller

2. Overclock my cpu

1- Nzxt H440 Case

first if you want better cooling don't get the h440 the airflow is minimal. Also you won't notice much of a difference between 120mm and 240mm on the gpu so I'd say get whatever is cheaper for the gpu. Even a h55 would work
Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread !