I need help choosing a FPS Gaming Mouse

So I play some FPS Shooters (CSGO, BF4, COD, and some others.)  and I am looking for a mouse to replace my Razer Deathadder Chroma (LIKE OMFG RAZER FANBOI) but the mouse just doesn't suit my needs and is fantastic but isn't quite what I wanted. So I did some research and came to a general consensus on what mice to get.

My Options are the

Mionix 7000

Roccat Tyon

Roccat Kone Pure (RED)

EVGA X10 Carbon

Logitech G502

SteelSeries Sensei

Steel Series Rival

Corsair Sabre 

( ^^^ Don't like the M65 ).

And add some more if you can find some.

So leave a reply/comment on what you think!

Logitech G502. There's a huge group of people who absolutely love this mouse (myself included). It's a great mouse.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

g502= good, its not the best at well anything but its good at everything, pretty accurate sensor so its an insane win

corsair is servicable just isnt great

roccat uses bad switches for all mouses

mionix buttons are spongy aka useless after a year

evga x10 carbon is ok but the system to take away or add weight is bad and can damage the mouse due to bad clips

steelseries is believed by some to be great, i disagree, good sensor but bad everything else.

in the end get the g502.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Logitech G502. There's a huge group of people who absolutely love this mouse (myself included). It's a great mouse.

g502= good, its not the best at well anything but its good at everything, pretty accurate sensor so its an insane win

corsair is servicable just isnt great

roccat uses bad switches for all mouses

mionix buttons are spongy aka useless after a year

evga x10 carbon is ok but the system to take away or add weight is bad and can damage the mouse due to bad clips

steelseries is believed by some to be great, i disagree, good sensor but bad everything else.

in the end get the g502.

G502, Logitech...

Best mouse I've used.

I like it for CSGO. I can land AWP shots with it... so I'm happy.

I love the G502 only problem is that it is BLUE. And I am trying to make a somewhat matched color setup..

I love the G502 only problem is that it is BLUE. And I am trying to make a somewhat matched color setup..

Can the LEDs be turned off?

So I play some FPS Shooters (CSGO, BF4, COD, and some others.)  and I am looking for a mouse to replace my Razer Deathadder Chroma (LIKE OMFG RAZER FANBOI) but the mouse just doesn't suit my needs and is fantastic but isn't quite what I wanted. So I did some research and came to a general consensus on what mice to get.

My Options are the

Mionix 7000

Roccat Tyon

Roccat Kone Pure (RED)

EVGA X10 Carbon

Logitech G502

SteelSeries Sensei

Steel Series Rival

Corsair Sabre 

I use the Kone pure optical. You may not like it if your hands aren't sweaty.It uses a coating that is very slippery with dry hands.Great mouse tho. Don't get the laser version.Only get the optical or military. The Rival would be my  first choice. G502 second and the mionix 7000 optical version 3rd.It comes down to how the mouse feels in your hand tho .I mean the deathadder is already one of the best fps mouse. Im assuming your just changing cause you dont like the feel.

your hand covers 99% of the coloured parts and seriously dont make a stupid decision to get an inferior mouse and then later regret it, ive run in to some many people in real life and on various forums that have done that and deeply regret it. Also led can be turned off in the software

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

your hand covers 99% of the coloured parts and seriously dont make a stupid decision to get an inferior mouse and then later regret it, ive run in to some many people in real life and on various forums that have done that and deeply regret it. Also led can be turned off in the software

It's just trying to secure a good color matching. I'll just buy it thank you.

I am loving the corsair m45 right now. it has a red LED, which i'm assuming you're going for. But if you don't play with claw grip, then you might find yourself disliking it. It's perfect for me, whereas the deathadder catered more to a palm grip, IMO. The sensor on the m45 is great in my experience so far, and the adjustable weighting is nicely done. the buttons also have a nice resistance to them that the deathadder didn't. Deathadder was too easy for accidental clicks, IME.

I'm with the guy above me. Love my m45

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

Woops double post

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

So I play some FPS Shooters (CSGO, BF4, COD, and some others.) and I am looking for a mouse to replace my Razer Deathadder Chroma (LIKE OMFG RAZER FANBOI) but the mouse just doesn't suit my needs and is fantastic but isn't quite what I wanted. So I did some research and came to a general consensus on what mice to get.

My Options are the

Mionix 7000

Roccat Tyon

Roccat Kone Pure (RED)

EVGA X10 Carbon

Logitech G502

SteelSeries Sensei

Steel Series Rival

Corsair Sabre

The G502 is what I use. I don't play FPS games exclusively though. I do however have to say it is the best all around mouse I have ever used in my life. It offers easy to understand and intuitive software, with a mouse comfortable for palm grip users and more than enough buttons to span a variety of different games. It's no MMO mouse, but I don't really play MMOs anyway so I don't mind.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.