1.35v low voltage RAM?

Okay, so I basically have my whole build planned out right now, the colour of each component included in the plan to suit my theme. I have chosen Corsairs Vengeance low profile RAM however I want it in white and the white edition only comes in 1.35v as opposed to their standard 1.5v sticks.

Now my question is, what are the advantages and/or disadvantages of me getting the 1.35v models? basically what difference will it make at the end of the day compared to 1.5v models; because I cannot for the life of me find out what it affects

Thanks in advance.

It just sucks up less power thats all.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Just make sure your motherboard support low voltage memory modules before purchase. Don't worry, most newer ones do.

Awesome, thanks guys. 

On that note though, its slightly beneficial so why do they not just make all models 1.35v? 

It's just a standard. For example 1.5v is the specified voltage for Sandy and Ivy bridge, at least from what I've read.

However I've read that people do run 1.65v modules on Ivy and Sandy.

Awesome, thanks guys. 

On that note though, its slightly beneficial so why do they not just make all models 1.35v? 

That would decrease yields.  Not all RAM chips are capable of 1.35V.  So the standard is 1.5V, they have less throwaways.

It just sucks up less power thats all.

not really. ram doesnt take up a significant load of power.  It allows for more overclocking headroom as you can raise the voltage safely to 1.5. if you had a 1.5v 1333 kit you would most likely end up with a 1600 kit at 1.65v once you oc'd it, but a 1.35 kit can oc safely while still staying at a lower voltage.  So a better overclocker.