No RGB keyboard with Cherry MX Blues anywhere?

Hey guys, 

so I was searching for a RGB mechanical keyboard with macro buttons that happens to have MX Blues for the switch type. But I found out that there is not a single one to be found ANYWHERE. The only one I found is the Razer Black Widow Chroma with its Razer Green switches that are pretty much MX Blue clones. But the build quality and the font of the letters kinda looked bad to me, so that is not what I'd want to buy. It seems like every single manufacturer is going straight to the MX Reds, which are abominable for typing, so I will not get these. My question is: Is there any board out there or is there a one announced or coming out soon?

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core | Mainboard: ASUS X570-E Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Segate Firecuda 520 1TB | HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair RM850I | Cooling: Custom Loop | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 Vision Blackout | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Why blues? they are loud.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Hey guys, 

so I was searching for a RGB mechanical keyboard with macro buttons that happens to have MX Blues for the switch type. But I found out that there is not a single one to be found ANYWHERE. The only one I found is the Razer Black Widow Chroma with its Razer Green switches that are pretty much MX Blue clones. But the build quality and the font of the letters kinda looked bad to me, so that is not what I'd want to buy. It seems like every single manufacturer is going straight to the MX Reds, which are abominable for typing, so I will not get these. My question is: Is there any board out there or is there a one announced or coming out soon?

what about this one?

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k70-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I wish. The stopped producing them, and if they didn't I would have one. I think someone was selling old k95 RGB with mx blues for like $250 on amazon, but that's about it.

Anyone know anything about DIY changing switches on a keyboard? The k95 is pretty much the only one for me (so beautiful) but I would rather not pay that much for it.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

I actually looked at this one but it's not available anywhere anymore, especially not in my layout, which is QWERTZ. And it has no macro buttons. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core | Mainboard: ASUS X570-E Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB | GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 TI | SSD: Segate Firecuda 520 1TB | HDD: All in all 9TB of HDDs | Power: Corsair RM850I | Cooling: Custom Loop | Displays: 3x ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q 1440p 144Hz G-Sync | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Case: Fractal Design Define S2 Vision Blackout | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I wish. The stopped producing them, and if they didn't I would have one. I think someone was selling old k95 RGB with mx blues for like $250 on amazon, but that's about it.

Anyone know anything about DIY changing switches on a keyboard? The k95 is pretty much the only one for me (so beautiful) but I would rather not pay that much for it.

yeh no swithces are not removable

I actually looked at this one but it's not available anywhere anymore, especially not in my layout, which is QWERTZ. And it has no macro buttons. 

have you ever tried browns vs. blues?

i find browns as a nice balance

Why blues? they are loud.

I prefer blues for these reasons: The reds are great for gaming, I have these right now (unfortunately) but I can't type at all on them because the switches register a tap immediately when you slightly press them. The browns have great feedback, but they feel and sound like rubber domes, which I hate and the blues are just the best of the best! They feel like heaven and sound like that too. I love that audible click because I wear headphones most of the time but want to hear the keyboard switches registering as well. 

I prefer blues for these reasons: The reds are great for gaming, I have these right now (unfortunately) but I can't type at all on them because the switches register a tap immediately when you slightly press them. The browns have great feedback, but they feel and sound like rubber domes, which I hate and the blues are just the best of the best! They feel like heaven and sound like that too. I love that audible click because I wear headphones most of the time but want to hear the keyboard switches registering as well. 

I have the razer black widow ultimate. they feel like blues and sound like them. I wear headphones also so i don't hear the loud click as much. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Do you really need RGB though?

You can go for Ducky shine keyboards if you just need one color

Do you really need RGB though?

You can go for Ducky shine keyboards if you just need one color

I love the gimmick and definitely need macros for all sorts of things. 

I love the gimmick and definitely need macros for all sorts of things.

Your best bet would be getting a K95 RGB on eBay or wait for some new keyboards if you really want Mx Blues

Rgb keyboards are still relatively new, as STRMfrmXMN said. This makes them prone to issues such as led failure (and counter-intuitive software). If you really have your sights set on an rgb keyboard than i suggest that you wait until they mature a little bit more so you can avoid the problems that they currently tend to face.

Hi.