[UK] Core i7 5820K £304.98

Robin88

I've found a great deal on a 5820K on Amazon for £304.98 if anyone is interested Amazon.co.uk

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon themselves and has free shipping and with close to 200 quid off it's a steal imo :)

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

I've found a great deal on a 5820K on Amazon for £304.98 if anyone is interested Amazon.co.uk

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon themselves and has free shipping and with close to 200 quid off it's a steal imo :)

It's not 200 quid off. That's just amazon pricing being the amazon pricing that it is and saying, 'this is a gr8 deal boys get on it'. 

The 5820K was always at the 310-330 mark.  

the 'better' 5930k is around 450 quid mark so a 500 quid 5820k wouldn't work at all. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Actually £303.99 now :P