Completed Airborne School Today!

RelentlessAF

Hey guys so today marks the day that I have completed Airborne School. I have been here for 3 weeks learning how to properly exit an aircraft control a T11 parachute and make a proper landing to prevent injury. Today was my 5th jump from the plane with a full combat load (rucksack, modular airborne weapons case which just had a plank of wood in it that they call the M2x40) all the gear weighed approx. 130lbs. I had a pretty hard landing as my combat gear got stuck and didn't lower right away causing me to not pull on the proper set of risers at a high enough altitude. All in all it was fun and was just another step on my journey to become a Ranger! Next is Pre-RASP!

That's pretty much it I don't know if you guys will find this interesting or not just felt like sharing as its a pretty proud day for me.

Hey guys so today marks the day that I have completed Airborne School. I have been here for 3 weeks learning how to properly exit an aircraft control a T11 parachute and make a proper landing to prevent injury. Today was my 5th jump from the plane with a full combat load (rucksack, modular airborne weapons case which just had a plank of wood in it that they call the M2x40) all the gear weighed approx. 130lbs. I had a pretty hard landing as my combat gear got stuck and didn't lower right away causing me to not pull on the proper set of risers at a high enough altitude. All in all it was fun and was just another step on my journey to become a Ranger! Next is Pre-RASP!

That's pretty much it I don't know if you guys will find this interesting or not just felt like sharing as its a pretty proud day for me.

my brother almost did airborne school

congrats!!

it is an accomplishment

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

my brother almost did airborne school

congrats!!

it is an accomplishment

That's awesome it's quite the experience! and thank you! I'm so happy to have that under my belt.

congrats man! you must have major balls to jump out of a plane 5 times :o

good luck of PRE-RASP!

Aha thank you! It's a pretty terrifying thing at first my very first jump I was actually 1 man and had to stand by in the door for a good 30 seconds watching the ground fly by! But I just jumped without a second thought!

That's awesome it's quite the experience! and thank you! I'm so happy to have that under my belt.

Aha thank you! It's a pretty terrifying thing at first my very first jump I was actually 1 man and had to stand by in the door for a good 30 seconds watching the ground fly by! But I just jumped without a second thought!

going to do any more training?

I find most things ineresting ... So ... Good for you ! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

going to do any more training?

I have Pre-RASP next which is a holdover company for the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program which is an 8 week program designed to determine if you should be granted entry into the 75th Ranger Regiment Special Operations Raid Light Infantry Unit. After that I would do various schools such as the extremely difficult Ranger School Leadership Course and Air Assault.

I have Pre-RASP next which is a holdover company for the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program which is an 8 week program designed to determine if you should be granted entry into the 75th Ranger Regiment Special Operations Raid Light Infantry Unit. After that I would do various schools such as the extremely difficult Ranger School Leadership Course and Air Assault.

thats awesome man everyone dreams of being a ranger really and truly congrats

also noted difference between rangers

and ranger regiment

thats awesome man everyone dreams of being a ranger really and truly congrats

also noted difference between rangers

and ranger regiment

A lot of people get the two confused. Completion of Ranger School awards the Ranger Tab which makes you Ranger qualfied but you need to complete RASP to get a Ranger Scroll which makes you a real Ranger.

A lot of people get the two confused. Completion of Ranger School awards the Ranger Tab which makes you Ranger qualfied but you need to complete RASP to get a Ranger Scroll which makes you a real Ranger.

right my brother told me that 

also i love the military

anyway both are an honor i and (i think ) anyone would want

good luck!!

right my brother told me that 

also i love the military

anyway both are an honor i and (i think ) anyone would want

good luck!!

Thank you! :D

first time i flew an aircraft, i landed it without trouble (in arma 3)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)