eye problems. help?

TechnoNerd

So 2 days ago I woke up and cleaned my contacts and then tried putting them in. when I put them in they felt uncomfortable. I took them out, cleaned, tried again. still uncomfortable. Then yesterday I wore a daily pair instead of my monthly pair. Those felt fine all day. Then today I woke up and my left eye felt like it had and eyelash in it. I went to the bathroom and looked but I didn't see any eyelashes. So I tried eye drops and saline. The feel of an eyelash/little pain wont go away. It is a little red in the spot too.  I think its either a scratch, its irritated, or its one of those nasty terrible infections. I'm gonna give it a day before I schedule an eye doctor appointment.

Any ideas of what it might be?

-Specs on my profile-

I used contacts for a while and stopped because of eye irritation. Not everyone can wear contacts.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

At least call your doctor. If it is an infection you might want to treat it ASAP

CPU - i5-8400 , Motherboard - ASROCK Z370 Killer SLI, RAM - 2x8 GB DDR4 2400mhz , GPU - EVGA GTX 950 SC, Case - SilentiumPC PAX M70 Pure Black V2 Storage - 240GB SanDisk SSD, 1TB WD Blue, PSU - bequite! 600w Pure Power 10, Display - Dell P2417H, Cooling - bequiet! Pure Rock, Keyboard - Viper V730, Mouse - natec Genesis G55, Sound - Philips MCD712, OS - Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

I used contacts for a while and stopped because of eye irritation. Not everyone can wear contacts.

I've never had issues with them. I've been wearing them for a long time. I never have problems with monthlys though. 

-Specs on my profile-

Probably a scratch, possibly an infection, or maybe a burst blood vessel (which goes away on its own as far as I know).

If it doesn't go away or gets worse, go to the doctor.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just remain calm and talk to your doctor

in the meanwhile try to stay away from screens

It will only strain your eye more ;)

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

At least call your doctor. If it is an infection you might want to treat it ASAP

Well I thought I'd give it a day just to see if it is just irritated or if there IS like a tiny hair in there.

-Specs on my profile-

probably an eye tumor. you are going to die.

Hold your horses mate ... 

Go to an eye doctor , it could be some type of irritation , worst case scenario ? An eye worm ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Hold your horses mate ... 

Go to an eye doctor , it could be some type of irritation , worst case scenario ? An eye worm ... 

:D lel

giphy.gif

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

you know calling the eye doctor is basically free and they would give you munch better advice.

my eye doctor requires appoinments for stuff like this. You cant really ask them on the phone :P

-Specs on my profile-

Stop wearing your contacts for a while and see if it goes away. If it persists or worsens see a doctor immediately.