Thinking about buying a PS3

Tom is a Door

How long do you think PS3 games will have their servers up? I don't want to spend 200 dollars on console and never be able to enjoy a good amount of time with my peasant friends, jk. I would rather spend that money on a ssd.

Ah, you almost got me  ^_^

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

How long do you think PS3 games will have their servers up? I don't want to spend 200 dollars on console and never be able to enjoy a good amount of time with my peasant friends, jk. I would rather spend that money on a ssd.

ps3 and ps4 servers are the same

so ...a good while

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

so I was told I had herpes the other day and I wrote that in my computer

#StillTechRelated #Problems

Haha, this is what happens when you have bunch of pimple faced teens in the forum from over popularity

#totalyrelatable

oh i was gonna upgrade my computer but how long will wil pc gaming will servive another 1 or 2, years i think i'm gonna buy a xbox one instead pc isn't worth my time so is the people who think they are to elitist damn pc peasants lol.

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .

oh i was gonna upgrade my computer but how long will wil pc gaming will servive another 1 or 2, years i think i'm gonna buy a xbox one instead pc isn't worth my time so is the people who think they are to elitist damn pc peasants lol.

Ouya all the way man... fuck xbox fuck playstation

Ouya all the way man... fuck xbox fuck playstation

ouya who the hell plays that crap?

LIVE FREE, SKATE FREE OR DIE....I PROMISE NOT TO BUY AMD PRODUCTS I WILL NOT BUY AMD PRODUCTS .

ouya who the hell plays that crap?

CANDY CRUSHHH

I am joking just in case you thought I was real

CANDY CRUSHHH

I am joking just in case you thought I was real

Nope you were being serious man lol

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

PS3 is awesome, had mine for 4 months now.. bought it for 50 quid...

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

grab an old used one tbh :D, servers should be staying up a good long time, there are no plans to discontinue the PS3 yet, there are still games coming out for it!!!

there are some great games worth playing, Uncharted and Last of Us especially amongst others

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii