Looking to move to a smaller case.

Dreigo42

I'm looking to move a build that I currently have in a Cooler Master N600 into a smaller case that I can move up onto the desk and off the floor. I will have to get a new motherboard and probably CPU cooler as the Hyper 212 is fairly tall. But I can get those fairly cheaply and I currently have a Gigabyte R9 270X windforce in the system and would really rather not have to replace it.

There in lies the dilemma. I'm looking for the smallest case I can from a reputable manufacuer that will support a 11.5" long dual-slot GPU.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking the Node 804 from Fractal but I'd like to go smaller if possible.

Micro atx? Mini itx?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Well going with the node 804 you can keep your Hyper 212 EVO and could save a few money

Micro atx? Mini itx?

Either. I'm looking to go as small as I can while still using the current graphics card.

Well going with the node 804 you can keep your Hyper 212 EVO and could save a few money

Really? I honestly thought it would be too tall for most SFF cases.

have you looked at the node 202 or the RVZ01 from Silverstone?

The Silverstone RVZ-01 looks promising. Going with the Node 202 would cause me to loose my 3.5 inch drive that I'd rather keep.

Looks like it's going to be either the Node 802 or RVZ-01. Now I guess I'll just watch the sales and see which pops up first. Thanks for the help guys!