NO SIGNAL?! New GTX 980Ti G1 Not working

paps511
Go to solution Solved by paps511,

Well i don't know what the issue was, but everything seems to be working fine now.

I guess I should have know the most common solutions are common for a reason.

1. turn it of and on again

2. unplug and plug it is again.

Thanks to everyone who posed solutions. Hopefully I can benchmark it soon and get some 1440p fps counters up!

1. Make sure the card is seated correctly in the PCI-E slot.

2. Make sure the power connectors are properly seated and the pins inside of them are properly attached.

3. Make sure the display port cable is in the right way (hey, if you force it, maybe it could happen) or is seated properly.

4. Try a different display port or a different output type.

5. If your power supply is modular, make sure the PCI-E connections for the GPU are seated correctly and the pins are properly attached.

6. Try resetting the CMOS.

7. Try using onboard graphics, and if you are able to get into the BIOS, make sure the video output is PCI-E, not integrated.

Let me know if I helped any.

Well i don't know what the issue was, but everything seems to be working fine now.

I guess I should have know the most common solutions are common for a reason.

1. turn it of and on again

2. unplug and plug it is again.

Thanks to everyone who posed solutions. Hopefully I can benchmark it soon and get some 1440p fps counters up!

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

the pci-e was probably seated badly ?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

the pci-e was probably seated badly ?

Could be. It is working now though.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9