My boss is a bully

chimmychunger

What I'm wondering about is why you're going directly to your boss for the location of a product.
if you're new you should go to the person above you. not right to the top. so a junior manager or a department manager. not the damn boss! I'd be pissed too if i had children hassling me when they should be approaching others.
He's not there to be your friend he's there to run a store. 
It really isn't hard to learn to work in retail. Initiative and attention to detail are all you need. 

I myself am an asshole and hate being approached for basic silly issues. and i don't care about human resources and that stuff. I work as an IT manger in a school. and if i'm called by a teacher to fix a computer that won't work because they unplugged it or a cable wasn't plugged in. or something like that which would be figured out with just 5 seconds of looking at it. I talk down to them.
The only cure for stupidity is to make people feel stupid so they learn not to do stupid things.
^^^ I'm using this as an example towards people who've take uni degrees but so i expect more from them

and in your case, the only fix for your arrogant boss, is to approach the people you're supposed too.

Would you stop quoting that cliche and overused line.

The world is full of assholes who don't care how others feel. I'm one of them. I will not go out of my way to make others feel shit, but if they feel shit as a side effect of my actions. that's not my problem.
This boss is an asshole, cause he has better things to do as a business manager then deal with recruits who should be approaching junior managers and department managers for this aid.
Sure not everyone in the real world is an asshole, but more assholes are successful then people who aren't.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Would you stop quoting that cliche and overused line.

It's not cliche, it's a fact.

When you get older you'll understand.

Some people are just assholes and they are not going to go away.

the sooner you learn to deal with it the better.

It's not cliche, it's a fact.

When you get older you'll understand.

Some people are just assholes and they are not going to go away.

the sooner you learn to deal with it the better.

I understand it already, and it's true.

It's just the line that is overused it's making me annoyed, come with something new!

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I understand it already, and it's true.

It's just the line that is overused it's making me annoyed, come with something new!

If you think dealing with people at low end jobs is bad, try working in a corporate jobs, Police and Politics.

Then you get to deal with Psychopaths.

Ok so im 15 and work at kmart im saving up to get a pc.

I worked on checkouts for 3 months with no problems and then got moved to the floor. On the floor we have to make everything look nice and put things back were they should be. I have been on for 4 shifts 2 of them where training. When he tells me what i did wrong i aaccept that i did wrong but he says it in the nastyest way. For example i asked were a certin product belonged he said in the kitchen area i said ok he said do u know were in the kitchen area i said yes he said (in a really mean voice) I bet you dont) another situation occured when i forgot to turn the labels the right way he said like this (and showed me) but when i looked at him to learn he said DONT LOOK AT ME DO IT.

What should i do i often come home so angry

Remove ALL the labels on the cans-problem solved.  Then go shove an apple up tail pipe of his car .. use a broom to really really get it up there a good ways lol, take him months to figure that problem out.

Ask the other employees how they are treated. And if it continues be honest and firm with him and tell him he can't treat you like that and that you are there to make money and work not to be treated like crap. He can't do anything to you since you are underage, and even if you weren't he still can't do anything but yell at you. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I've just kind of accepted the ratio of dicks to nice people in the world is 99999999 : 1. So I just swallow it since they're paying you. But do look for alternatives as backup, in case he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and decides to fire you. I know it's quite a laid-back response, but sorry.

GG unemployment comp

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM