More PPD Please....

post-765-0-85340800-1374992531_thumb.jpg

#4 Online... (My hostnames are messed - Folding4 is the quad GPU that been running for a while. Folding3 is the new one)

:D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Your setup is definitely making origami of those proteins (ba dum tss) 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Your setup is definitely making origami of those proteins (ba dum tss) 

._. so much pun....

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Dayum dude, whats your power bill like?

| CPU: Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.26v | GPU: AMD R9 290X @ 1090MHz |

| RAM: 2x4GB Samsung Green @ 2133MHz OC |

| PSU: Corsair RM850 | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | 

Rub it in much :P

Also sorry for the potentialy moronic question I'm about to ask ------> what is a uniprocessor and SMP on the slot types?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Also sorry for the potentialy moronic question I'm about to ask ------> what is a uniprocessor and SMP on the slot types?

Back then HFM.net was made for the old v6 client  (and slots for pre 7.3.6 V7 client), it was built for telling what client you were running so you could sort out what was doing what (back then, you had to run multiple clients to utilize all of your computer power. 3 gpus? needed 3 gpu clients to use them all).

Uniprocessor = you running single core WU and client

SMP = run multi-core WU's and client 

*Just to give an Idea how F@H was before v7 came around, here a video I made almost 3 years ago show new guys how to get a SMP client up can running*

**Just a fun fact, this video was made just after it became easier to run the smp client. Before on windows, you had to download Deino or MPICH and needed a windows password entered to run older v6 smp clients**

Now of course, SMP name was dropped (as of v7, 7.3.6 client) as cpu wu's now can run on any number of cores (1 core and above) and everything runs under 1 roof.

Now what i do notice is that HFM.net needs to be updated as it's miss-labeling gpu WU's a uni-processor and smp/uniprocessor should be updated to just CPU.

Basically HFM looks like it has a bit of issue classifying the Slots with the new v7 software. So, SMP stands for Symmetric multiprocessing, v6 clients with multiple cores. It classifies all v7 agents as the Uniprocessor, regardless of CPU or GPU. The older 7.2.x client still used to show Unit or SMP for the CPU slot and then GPU for video slot, but they changed that in 7.3 so everything is either CPU or GPU.

I believe HFM is do for a update soon...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Basically HFM looks like it has a bit of issue classifying the Slots with the new v7 software. So, SMP stands for Symmetric multiprocessing, v6 clients with multiple cores. It classifies all v7 agents as the Uniprocessor, regardless of CPU or GPU. The older 7.2.x client still used to show Unit or SMP for the CPU slot and then GPU for video slot, but they changed that in 7.3 so everything is either CPU or GPU.

I believe HFM is do for a update soon...

Back then HFM.net was made for the old v6 client  (and slots for pre 7.3.6 V7 client), it was built for telling what client you were running so you could sort out what was doing what (back then, you had to run multiple clients to utilize all of your computer power. 3 gpus? needed 3 gpu clients to use them all).

Uniprocessor = you running single core WU and client

SMP = run multi-core WU's and client 

*Just to give an Idea how F@H was before v7 came around, here a video I made almost 3 years ago show new guys how to get a SMP client up can running*

**Just a fun fact, this video was made just after it became easier to run the smp client. Before on windows, you had to download Deino or MPICH and needed a windows password entered to run older v6 smp clients**

Now of course, SMP name was dropped (as of v7, 7.3.6 client) as cpu wu's now can run on any number of cores (1 core and above) and everything runs under 1 roof.

Now what i do notice is that HFM.net needs to be updated as it's miss-labeling gpu WU's a uni-processor and smp/uniprocessor should be updated to just CPU.

Thanks guys :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I also updated the FAQ with info on setting up HFM - very handy of running on two or more systems...