Small question about amps

Mokad

I am planning to buy an amp for my DT990 in 2 week, anything under £90, i want to use it on my pc to play games and music, but i also want to use it with my iphone while in bed or on the sofa. I am planning to buy a portable amp such as a fiio 11k. How does this work, would i be able to use protable amps on my pc with the aux in? or are there amps that have both aux in and usb in for use on foot and on the desk?

i was suggested the e10k many times, would i be able to use this with my iphone or an android phone some how?

Thanks for any suggestions.

The E11K can be used while charging, so you could use it as a desktop amp if you really wanted. I'd say go for it IF you really need an amp.

Is there any amp/dac combo like the e07k, as in it has aux in and usb in for sound so it can be used at the desk and on the go.

Is there any amp/dac combo like the e07k, as in it has aux in and usb in for sound so it can be used at the desk and on the go.

I don't know of any, if one exists someone else here may know. I don't think you're likely to benefit from one anyway.

you probably dont need an amp, and you probably dont need a dac.

But, if you actualy need one, e11k is a good one to go with

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Some of ibasso's d line can be used as a standalone dac/amp/dac+amp

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

you probably dont need an amp, and you probably dont need a dac.

But, if you actualy need one, e11k is a good one to go with

i think i definitely need an amp as the dt990 is very quiet when using with my iphone 5

i think i definitely need an amp as the dt990 is very quiet when using with my iphone 5

I take it that you have the volume at or near 100%?