Which one of these PSUs should I go for?

Vapour_Trail

Hi guys. I'm building my first computer (discounting some ones I built 15 years ago when I was like 11), and I need some PSU advice. I know there is a lot of such advice available, but I live in Japan so the selection and pricing of what I can buy is vastly different to most of the American perspective advice available on the internet. I bought my CPU yesterday, an intel i5-4690K and the GPU I'm buying is going to be a gtx 970, probably from Gigabyte (the OC3, as the gaming G1 is like another $50-55US more expensive here in Japan. Does it really make that much difference?).

Here's what I've managed to find. If any of these are crap, please give me some recommendations, but since I'm in Japan they may not be available or they may be priced much higher seemingly at random. I'm also going to post some brands I've never seen on English language boards, but seem to be in all shops in Japan.

Corsair CX600M

LEPA G600-MB (although it doesn't really fit the colour scheme I'm thinking of)

Kuroutoshikou KRPW-PB600W (this is a 80plus bronze one, they have a silver for about another 6 bucks)

Scythe SPGRN-600

All of these PSUs seem to lie around the $55-70 range if it was the US. Is there much need to raise my budget further? Thanks for any help, I know you get these kinds of beginner build questions all the time here, but the market here seems so different from other countries.

Thanks again.

The CX600M is fine, honestly.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

The Corsair CX600M in a heart beat. It's from a Premium Tier-1 Manufacturer and is a tried-and-tested PSU that is really popular.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I would just go with the corsair one, its reliable and popular. You cant really go wrong. 

the g1 gaming comes with a backplate which is really good because this card is freaking long and will sag eventually and the chip are cherry picked so you're guaranteed to get a very good overclocker (=more performance)

and for the power supply go with the corsair if you are really on a budget 

CX600M is a mediocre PSU. Tier 1 means dog crap, the CX is made by CWT and for the money you can do much better usually. Are those the only options?

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

It's from a Premium Tier-1 Manufacturer

What the heck does this even mean

tried-and-tested PSU

"Rawr XD"