what cards can sli with KFA2 GeForce GTX 660 Ti 3GB EX OC

Fassive
Go to solution Solved by Si3Rra_7,

You can sli it with other 660ti 3gb cards , and nothing else 

is there a site to see wich gpu's can sli/crossX?

You can sli it with other 660ti 3gb cards , and nothing else 

He should also be able to SLI with a 2GB 660Ti, overall VRAM will of course be reduced to 2GB though. Unless Nvidia has put even more restrictions on SLI since I last looked into it.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

He should also be able to SLI with a 2GB 660Ti, overall VRAM will of course be reduced to 2GB though. Unless Nvidia has put even more restrictions on SLI since I last looked into it.

would there be a big gap between 2gb and 3gb?

would there be a big gap between 2gb and 3gb?

Depends what resolution and what games, but probably not.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Depends what resolution and what games, but probably not.

games like: ets2, payday 2, gtaV,borderlands, arma 2/3

in 1080p

games like: ets2, payday 2, gtaV,borderlands, arma 2/3

in 1080p

You may want to get a 3GB 660Ti in that case, I know GTA 5 and ARMA use quite a bit even at 1080p.

In fact I remember last time I played GTA5 I was almost using 4GB of VRAM at High-Ultra settings.

Spoiler

You may want to get a 3GB 660Ti in that case, I know GTA 5 and ARMA use quite a bit even at 1080p.

the thing is it is very very hard to find a 3gb version in the EU without paying a lot for an outdated gpu.

the thing is it is very very hard to find a 3gb version in the EU without paying a lot for an outdated gpu.

Ah, scarcity is a bitch. Depending on your budget and how much a 660Ti will sell for you may want to sell yours and getting a stronger single card.

Spoiler

Ah, scarcity is a bitch. Depending on your budget and how much a 660Ti will sell for you may want to sell yours and getting a stronger single card.

i think i could sell mine for about €95~ but i dont really have the money to fill that budget for a better gpu

So your overall budget would be about 200 Euro if you sold your card, eh, you could get a 960 which from memory I think is about equivalent to a 680, maybe little worse. Probably just worth it so save some more over time and get a 970 or something later in the year. Unless you are unhappy with your current performance now.

Spoiler

So your overall budget would be about 200 Euro if you sold your card, eh, you could get a 960 which from memory I think is about equivalent to a 680, maybe little worse. Probably just worth it so save some more over time and get a 970 or something later in the year. Unless you are unhappy with your current performance now.

im going to be doing a lot of summer job work, hope to make about €700~ ish and buy a 980/980ti

im going to be doing a lot of summer job work, hope to make about €700~ ish and buy a 980/980ti

Yeah that would be a much nicer amount to play around with, good luck.

Spoiler

You can no longer mismatch different vram's with sli, at least on newer cards that is,but I don't know about older ones.