Asus GTX 770 OC very low FPS and running at PCI3 1.1?

mak7912

I have an Asus GTX 770 that GPU-Z is reporting to be running only at a PCIe x16 1.1 speed. I have tried the render test and it does not change. I am getting 15 fps on BF4.

My specs are
i7-4790k
Gigabyte z97x-UD5H Black
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 1600 mhz ram
Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD
Corsair AX760 PSU
H80i Cooler

I have tried everything, uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them clean, uninstalling 3d drivers and HDMI audio drivers, setting power to high performance, updating to the latest bios, but still no luck. GPU never goes over 37 C and the CPU never goes over 45C

I am totally perplexed.

I have an Asus GTX 770 that GPU-Z is reporting to be running only at a PCIe x16 1.1 speed. I have tried the render test and it does not change. I am getting 15 fps on BF4.

I have tried everything, uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them clean, uninstalling 3d drivers and HDMI audio drivers, setting power to high performance, updating to the latest bios, but still no luck. GPU never goes over 37 C and the CPU never goes over 45C

I am totally perplexed.

Try putting it in a different PCIE slot.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Tried that already, works at x8 1.1 now

You having the same problems in  Firestrike or Valley? Also have you changed your settings in BF4 ? They had a Update patch not too long ago.

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

I think it just selects the different PCI-E because it's not required. Seems like something else is causing a bottleneck and causes the GPU to power down.

Monitor both CPU and GPU clockspeeds.

it was the card I bought a new GTX 970 and it worked at x16 3.0 I am up to 80 fps. Will RMA Asus card and sell it after.