Best TV for console gaming?

WiltedAngelWings

I play a wide array of games from Wii U, PS4, PS3 to my older Consoles like Super Nintendo, Xbox, PS2 so what I am looking for is around a 40-50 Inch TV where i don't have to pay an arm and a leg preferably with the highest clearest picture like i heard 4 K TV's provide the best image quality but I have bought HDTV's in the past and it was like blurry and I know a decent amount about like things to look for like refresh rate and high HZ and all that stuff but I'm by no means an expert so I was hoping someone could help me pick a 4k TV that has ports for like at least 4 HDMI ports VGA port Component or composite cables I forget which is the white red and yellow ports just so i can plug in my like PS2 and stuff like that and provide the all around best picture and no motion bluing because it takes me out of a game when its all distorted and stuff when I'm trying to play when i move around a lot and i would prefer to get the most out of my PS4 and I will most likely end up plugging my desktop into it and using it as a monitor for my PC as well so looking to spend like preferably under 500$ but if you guys can suggest like the best one to get under 1000$ dollars and the best over 1000$ so like I may just buy a really good one for now then when I can afford a better one in the future get that thank you for the help.

Summary: 

Best 4k TV for around 500$

Best 4k TV under 1000$

Best 4k TV Over 1000$

In case my rambling wasn't clear.

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-49UB8200-49-Inch-Ultra/dp/B00MYA8NF8/ref=sr_1_14?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1435960935&sr=1-14&keywords=4k+tv

There are allot of options out there and its best to go to your local Best buy and find the one you like then buy it on amazon or newegg or get them to price match 

and dont buy a TV based on Game counsels because they are stuck on hard caps like 30 FPS and 720/1080p quality unless you are planning on PC gaming on your TV then it will matter.

A pc

Jk, but don't spend money on something over 1080p and 60fps because that's where the consoles max out.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

A pc

Jk, but don't spend money on something over 1080p and 60fps because that's where the consoles max out.

This. 1080p gameplay on 4K tv looks like shit doesn't matter if it's console or PC gameplay.

I found out that 2560x1440 gameplay actually scales pretty well on my 4K TV, better then 1920x1080 and even 3200x1800 which is higher resolution.\

But the best is to play your games in 3840x2160 on PC  :D

A R9 390 8GB can do all games in 4K with decent 40-45FPS with ALMOST EVERYTHING on Ultra.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

For older consoles, a good old CRT is what you want.

Going 4K isn't going to improve the graphics of current and previous generation consoles.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I'm using my Xbox One on a 4k monitor, other than adding input lag, it works alright.

Don't buy a 4K tv for a console, they can't display in 4K resolution so it's a waste of time unless you plan on buying a Blu-Ray player or other media device that displays in 4K. Just get a 1080p display with a really good refresh rate on it.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R