Any best CPU Cooler for heavy OC

nickpokesyou
Thermalright Silver Arrow ---> Noctua NH-D14 ----> NZXT Havik 140mm *** ---> Phanteks PH-TC14PE ----> Noctua NH-C14 ***. *** = Compatible with RAM modules with large heatsinks .

Which one is cheaper and better?

Corsair H110 is probably the best cooler because it features dual 140mm radiators.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Corsair H110 is probably the best cooler because it features dual 140mm radiators.
If you are looking for a air cooler, I would go with a D14 because it is an air cooler that can cool very well and have quietness at the same time.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Thermalright Silver Arrow ---> Noctua NH-D14 ----> NZXT Havik 140mm *** ---> Phanteks PH-TC14PE ----> Noctua NH-C14 ***. *** = Compatible with RAM modules with large heatsinks .

The cheapest is NZXT HAVIK 140 at $69.99 USD. It is pretty good because it uses 140mm fans instead of using 120mm fans which most often other coolers use.

The cheapest is NZXT HAVIK 140 at $69.99 USD. It is pretty good because it uses 140mm fans instead of using 120mm fans which most often other coolers use.

Are they stock in Singapore also :X? looks like every shop i search here cant find.

are the heatpipes better?

i still thinking, Antec kuhler 920 or D14, at the same time im also looking for better ones.

Not really - have a look at TTL's video.

The H110 looses out to the H100i.

Gonna check it out tonight

Even loses out to the H80i ;)

What's your stances on the thermal compunds that noctua coolers come with? I've noticed a slight increase in temperatures (+ 4/5C) since the initial install a few weeks ago. Will be swapped out for a decent watercooling loop in a few months. Im thinking swiftech

EDIT: scratch that, we had the house insulated and I forgot about ambient temperatures.

Thermalright Silver Arrow ---> Noctua NH-D14 ----> NZXT Havik 140mm *** ---> Phanteks PH-TC14PE ----> Noctua NH-C14 ***.

*** = Compatible with RAM modules with large heatsinks .

The silver arrow can't handle very high temperatures as well as the D14 and the TC14PE. This is going of of TTL's review, which hasn't actually been proven wrong.

The TC14PE and D14 are the best, though.

140mm fans don't have nearly as much static pressure as 120mm fans. These units perform worse than the 120mm units, largely attributed to this.

Can't it sometimes be better because of having more surface area than 120mm radiators?