going to get a razer blackwidow expert and logitech g602?

are they any good any other recomendations for a similar price. going to use for gaming and typing

are they any good any other recomendations for a similar price. going to use for gaming and typing

Why not look into Corsair keyboards? IMO, they look and feel more durable and not as cheap as Razer keyboards.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

Try to test some switches before commiting yourself.

If you're anything like me, you may prefer a switch asside from the most heavily rec.

I prefer razer's proprietary switch, over my second favorite of mx blues. Many people, especially here, will disagree with that opinion though. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

thanks for the fast replys.

I would get the corsair k70 but it is too expensive for me as im from Australia and the cheapest it is, is $170 compared to the blackwidow expert which is $100

and I don't have a local shop which i can test the switches unfortunately but a few of my friends have mech keyboards so I could try theirs.

What do you think of the selection? I prefer a wireless mouse but can go wired if I have to.

Do you use macros on keyboards? otherwise I'll probaly get a coolermaster quickfire tk.

I will buy them from this store http://www.msy.com.au/stores

What does the BW Ultimate cost in comparison to the Expert other there? If by not much you probably want to consider that one, Expert is fine if you are okay with the key caps, which I think Ultimate has much better ones. 

G602 is a great mouse, comfortable and nice battery life. I don't use it for gaming much though so don't have any opinion on that. 

Are there any other keyboards that is available over there for you?

If you are going to be fps gaming i suggest that you get a mouse with a flawless sensor.

Hi.

The BW ultimate is $130 compared to $100 for the expert. So I'll probs get the expert.

For similar priced keyboards there is the thermaltake Poseidon in blues and the cm tk in all switches but both of these don't have macros.

Will it be better to get a better quality keyboard or a average one with macros?

If you don't mind the cheap feel of the keyboard, sure.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

The BW ultimate is $130 compared to $100 for the expert. So I'll probs get the expert.

For similar priced keyboards there is the thermaltake Poseidon in blues and the cm tk in all switches but both of these don't have macros.

Will it be better to get a better quality keyboard or a average one with macros?

Macros on keyboards are impractical as they are hard to reach, having macros on your mouse is way better than on a keyboard. Having a higher quality keyboard without macros is better than a lower quality keyboard with macros.

Hi.

Ok thanks guys for your help!

I'll get the Logitech g602 and coolermaster tk