~$2500 Gaming PC [Build Help]

Budget = <$2500 USD (MAX!)

Aim: Gaming all new games at, 1440p Ulta-High settings with absolute ease. Possibly 4k in the future, at moderate FPS (High-ish) settings.

Monitors: 1 Monitor, I am planning on purchasing a 1440p (anywhere from 60-144hz) monitor in the future not right now. I am currently running a 60hz, 1080p, 25inch monitor.

Peripherals: Not required, I have a Razer and Logitech Gaming Keyboard + Mouse. 

Why are you upgrading?: I currently own a HP Pavilion with a GT 530 inside... 

Here is the build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChaosLord101/saved/6Mj7YJ

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Mobo and cpu are a tad overkill for gaming, but should last quite a while.

Imo throw more fans in there if theres room and its good to go.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

That CPU might be a overkill for a GTX 980 Ti if your gaming. You can switch to a i5-4690k instead of that i7 and save a lot of money.

Have any questions? just PM me

Jared Patten

CPU is ballsy for gaming but should be good for the future and anything else you might get interested in.

Looks good other than that. :)

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Budget = <$2500 USD (MAX!)

Aim: Gaming all new games at, 1440p Ulta-High settings with absolute ease. Possibly 4k in the future, at moderate FPS (High-ish) settings.

Monitors: 1 Monitor, I am planning on purchasing a 1440p (anywhere from 60-144hz) monitor in the future not right now. I am currently running a 60hz, 1080p, 25inch monitor.

Peripherals: Not required, I have a Razer and Logitech Gaming Keyboard + Mouse. 

Why are you upgrading?: I currently own a HP Pavilion with a GT 530 inside... 

Here is the build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChaosLord101/saved/6Mj7YJ

You could cheap out and take the Optical Drive away and use a USB one. Just a reccomendacion.

The Estonian Geek.