Program/hardware to cache/download Netflix?

fataldog187

I'm looking for a method to cache or download content from Netflix for slow internet connections.  I have terrible DSL speeds and am needing a way to cache shows and movies in high quality so that I can avoid stuttering and buffering whenever a family member wants to use the internet.  It's a problem even when loading webpages with images, streams will get so pixelated that you think you're having some sort of stroke or other medical event.

I've tried Audials Moviebox 12 and it only captures in real time as you're streaming, leaving low quality parts in the video.  I would prefer something that will download the highest quality stream available so that I can play it back later without interruptions.  Don't mind paying if I can trial/demo it first.  Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a method to cache or download content from Netflix for slow internet connections.  I have terrible DSL speeds and am needing a way to cache shows and movies in high quality so that I can avoid stuttering and buffering whenever a family member wants to use the internet.  It's a problem even when loading webpages with images, streams will get so pixelated that you think you're having some sort of stroke or other medical event.

I've tried Audials Moviebox 12 and it only captures in real time as you're streaming, leaving low quality parts in the video.  I would prefer something that will download the highest quality stream available so that I can play it back later without interruptions.  Don't mind paying if I can trial/demo it first.  Any suggestions?

I don't like being THAT guy but, what you want to do is very much illegal. You cannot legally cache or download anything from Netflix. If you don't have a good enough internet connection to stream from netflix, your only options are either to upgrade your internet connection or to stop using the service. 

ZMayb0M_700wa_0.gifBRkjb5M_700wa_0.gifI know that feel bro. at&t dsl 6mb up and down but i get like 0.10

Thanks for the support bruh, means a lot

I don't like being THAT guy but, what you want to do is very much illegal. You cannot legally cache or download anything from Netflix. If you don't have a good enough internet connection to stream from netflix, your only options are either to upgrade your internet connection or to stop using the service. 

you-dont-say.jpg

Oh I wouldn't want to do anything illegal, I guess I could just torrent the content instead?