Best Spray Paint for Motherboard Heat Sink?

Hey everybody, looking to upgrade my motherboard for various reasons and I'm the one I really want is red and I have a blue themed build so you can see where the conflict is. Anyway, I'd like to know what would be the best type of spray paint to paint the motherboard heat sinks. I know exactly how I want to paint them, I just need to know which paint to use so I don't loose any or much thermal dissipation performance. Also if you could find it on amazon with prime shipping that'd be preferred.

Current motherboard:

post-168944-0-46498500-1435795911.jpg

New motherboard:

post-168944-0-77362400-1435795911.jpg

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Hey everybody, looking to upgrade my motherboard for various reasons and I'm the one I really want is red and I have a blue themed build so you can see where the conflict is. Anyway, I'd like to know what would be the best type of spray paint to paint the motherboard heat sinks. I know exactly how I want to paint them, I just need to know which paint to use so I don't loose any or much thermal dissipation performance. Also if you could find it on amazon with prime shipping that'd be preferred.

Current motherboard:

attachicon.gif71AO6XPu8yL._SL1000_.jpg

New motherboard:

attachicon.gif71ESvjH7tDL._SL1000_.jpg

Any spray paint really it doesn't need to be a high temp paint or anything really special since the heat generated isn't high enough to effect it. Something from Krylon or Rustouleum is good, just be sure to mask off the contact area where the TIM makes contact with the VRM. You'll see maybe a couple of degrees with paint and if you use plasti-dip a rubber based coating maybe a little more since it's a rubber coating but still no problems with painting the heatsink.