Brit Floyd Concert

SKOONJar

So yesterday I went to the Paso Robles Mid State Fair to see Brit Floyd a band that does Pink Floyd songs quite well. They are a great band well worth seeing as they were free to see at the fair. However after their break the came back and started doing the song Dogs off Pink Floyd's Animals album. A minute into the song you hear a pop and the back line is missing sound which is a real shame its one of my favorite songs. The Mid State fair was in charge of set up so it was in no way there fault. They go to retry and it happens again then they take a five minute break to try and figure things out. They come back and bam it happens again and the fair officials being unofficial electricians screwed up and plugged everything into one circuit so when they got to the point when the whole band was playing something it overloaded the circuit. So after this happening for 30 minutes they finally figured it out and split the power between two circuits by this time they had to cut 5 songs from the set list  and they continued on. The songs were so well done I felt really bad for the band as they made little to nothing off this show because it was a free concert at the grand stand. I would totally pay to go to one of their concerts. As close as it gets to Pink Floyd without it being them. If you like Pink Floyd you should make a effort to go and see them just not in Paso Robles, California because the fair told them they couldn't use their lasers which is one of the best parts of a Pink Floyd show. They ended it properly as Pink Floyd always did in their concerts leaving off at Comfortably Numb then Run Like Hell.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster