Vg248qe 144hz cable

Werdna

Can i use the cable that came in the box or buy a display port to get 144hz?

DVI-D (dual link) works for 144hz so yes you can. displayport would be a good option too though.

Can i use the cable that came in the box or buy a display port to get 144hz?

how do you like the monitor? I have it sitting in my room waiting for the rest of my build to be completed

how do you like the monitor? I have it sitting in my room waiting for the rest of my build to be completed

I'm guessing he hasn't set it up yet but I can say it's a good monitor the colours can be a little off sometimes but otherwise it's good.

I was planning to buy an ips monitor instaed but i decided to try them out at micro center and i gotta say after playing some games on 144hz, i was like im done, 144hz all the way... and forgot about the ips monitor.

I was planning to buy an ips monitor instaed but i decided to try them out at micro center and i gotta say after playing some games on 144hz, i was like im done, 144hz all the way... and forgot about the ips monitor.

my second monitor is going to be the Asus VS24AH-P...... its an IPS panel, and kinda looks the same as the VG248QE