Best Gaming headset >$250 AUD

ConjuredMadness

Or get a mod mic and AKG Q701s

Why? That foam right there is cheaper then a AKG Q701s and has better result  :rolleyes:

40$ foam,200$ Rode mic and 60 for HyperX cloud

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Still doesn't mean he doesn't needs to get the best for his money.

Also you started talking about speakers and milionars and gpus and monitors

OP never said something about listening to music.

He just wants a headset to hear the sound effect that some dude at Valve made for CS:GO footsteps.

Why? That foam right there is cheaper then a AKG Q701s and has better result  :rolleyes:

50$ foam and 250$ Rode mic?

Okay, fuck it, you're too dumb to deal with.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

Start drinking it helps

Says the one who wants to recommend 300$ headphones to OP while all he wants is a simple 50-100$ headset to listen to footsteps in Battlefield.

It's not about the hardware in your rig, but the software in your heart! ~ every proffesional music producer out there.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

40$ foam,200$ Rode mic and 60 for HyperX cloud

He said a decent mic, nothing about streaming or recording. Also, randomly plastering the walls with foam is not going to magically improve the sound.

Start drinking it helps

I ran out of Baileys and Vodka three days ago. I guess I'll just smoke.

My Grading System on headphones: SS= 98-100, S= 95-97, A+= 91-94, A= 86-90, A-= 81-85, B+= 76-80, B= 71-75, B-= 66-70, C+= 61-65, C= 56-60, C-= 51-55, D+= 46-50, D= 41-45, D-= 36-40, F+= 31-35, F= 26-30, F-= 21-25, Tier 1 crap= 16-20, Tier 2 crap= 11-15, Tier 3 crap= 6-10, Dahell tier= 1-5, No hope= 0                 Nevertheless, "Enjoy what you enjoy without starting some silly culture war" - Lachlanlikesathing. If you Recommend the M50/X in a thead, I would probably send you a dick pic.

I ran out of Baileys and Vodka three days ago. I guess I'll just smoke.

Eating is another solution or just beating up s kid on the street

Says the one who wants to recommend 300$ headphones to OP while all he wants is a simple 50-100$ headset to listen to footsteps in Battlefield.

He has 250$ budget!!!

He has 250$ budget!!!

Yeah!!! Let's burn it, instead of saving OP 200$ that he can spend somewhere else that could help his gaming experience like a new gpu or monitor.

You guys are reminding me of that jerk on /r/pcmasterrace that claims CRT are the master race.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Op get beyerdynamic dt770/990( depends on whether you can use open or closed) + moov mic save the rest for burgers and vodka

Yeah!!! Let's burn it, instead of saving OP 200$ that he can spend somewhere else that could help his gaming experience like a new gpu or monitor.

He already has a 970; $200 isn't going to buy much in the way of a better GPU or monitor. With the visuals taken care of, he can obviously afford to make sound a priority.

Op get beyerdynamic dt770/990( depends on whether you can use open or closed) + moov mic save the rest for burgers and vodka

That's still +200$, 150$ more then HyperX clouds.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Sometimes you wanna spend you money on let's say headphone because maybe your satisfied with what you got or just feel you don't need anymore and I didn't tell him to spend it all but if he got budget he should get something good and not just what is cheap.

I think I need new glasses, I read AUD as CAD... shit.

Anyways, still (since its AUD), I'd add around AUD $100 into the budget and still get AKG Q701 for gaming. Its really good for what it is, and its pretty much an investment.

And lets pretend TheConverter doesn't exist. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

He already has a 970; $200 isn't going to buy much in the way of a better GPU or monitor. With the visuals taken care of, he can obviously afford to make sound a priority.

Does he have a 144hz? OP looks like he is competitive, he thinks he could have a advantage by buying good headphones, instead of buying a better monitor,mouse,mech keyboard or new GPU (unless he is playing competitive CS:GO where a 970 can push 144hz even at 1440P)

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

There are sections in hell where the turture is talking to you

I think I need new glasses, I read AUD as CAD... shit.

Anyways, still (since its AUD), I'd add around AUD $100 into the budget and still get AKG Q701 for gaming. Its really good for what it is, and its pretty much an investment.

And lets pretend TheConverter doesn't exist. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

You are just a kid that can't use speakers, because his parent don't allow him to. Just look at your fucking signature, it doesn't make any sense.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Does he have a 144hz? OP looks like he is competitive, he thinks he could have a advantage by buying good headphones, instead of buying a better monitor,mouse,mech keyboard or new GPU (unless he is playing competitive CS:GO where a 970 can push 144hz even at 1440P)

And $200 is going to help with that how? Seems like your broken thinking plows forward like a stricken railway engine, despite the logical obstacles thrown in the way.

There are sections in hell where the turture is talking to you

And $200 is going to help with that how? Seems like your broken thinking plows forward like a stricken railway engine, despite the logical obstacles thrown in the way.

Who are you two referring to?

Who are you two referring to?

This is Armin van Buuren, a guy who has produced music for over 20 years, 5 times winner of the DJ Mag Award.

100$ headphones that are more then 10 years old (technics rp-dh1200) :

armin-van-buuren-EDC-2012.jpg

150.000$ custom made speakers:

24chyxc.png

Oh and 10$ chair  :D

Do you know what that is called? Being modest.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Who do you think

Oh, you mean that dude who's got a hyperx and KRK shit shoved up in his ass? Looks like a numbnut to me.

You are just a kid that can't use speakers, because his parent don't allow him to. Just look at your fucking signature, it doesn't make any sense.

You do know some people like to listen to thier content in loud volume and have neighbors

This is not a conversation whether speakers are better than headphones the op need headphone and mic ath 250$ or less wtf does your speakers have to do with this