Big Sunday ahead: some events to watch out for tomorrow...

Counter-Strike Player

My Sunday schedule is busy as these TV events are all happening tomorrow (and a lot you may be interested as well)...

1. The final (although still-disappointingly short) installment of the much-hyped "Scrapyard Wars 2" episode arrives early morning on Vessel.
  2. SpaceX is going to (as a "secondary" mission along with bringing supplies to the ISS) attempt another 1st-stage rocket landing on the autonomous drone ship dubbed, Of Course I Still Love You. Launch from Cape Canaveral, FL is scheduled for 10:21AM EDT (14:21GMT). This will be their 3rd attempt at a still-unsuccessful ship landing as their previous 2 have both failed and exploded. Hans declined to give any probabilities this time around during a news conference yesterday (26 June), but has previously said for the last attempt in April he was "75-maybe 80%" confident it would be successful (with Musk later downplaying those odds to "less than 50%.") The landing will not likely be televised live, but news will likely come within minutes first from Musk's twitter account. Drone videos of the landing will likely be available to watch in the days ahead.
  3. The FINAL episode of Top Gear series 22 will (finally) be airing. It will be a 75-minute special and yes, will include the final showing of Jeremy Clarkson. After that, who knows what will become of the show, it will probably rest in pepperoni's, but it might be a good idea if every week there's a new guest host along with James May and Richard Hammond -- something I wish future SYW series will feature (along with much-much-longer episode segments. @LinusTech @Slick @nicklmg )

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Going to a nearby beach club on Sunday :(

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

The final episode of top gear?

They must have just taken all the pieces and made 1 show...

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

Damn it...

I need to study...

Brace yourselves finals are coming *screams "noooooooooo"*

I'm excited for Scrapyard Wars. I'm interested to see how Linus' "advanced" CPU block fares with a primitive copper tube coil, and how Luke's primitive CPU block performs with a radiator.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

From now on, Chris Evans will host top gear and Jeremy Clarkson is making a new show to go head to head with top gear.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

I think Clarkson, Hammond, and May are making a new show. All of them know that top gear won't be successful if all three aren't there. Top gear on BBC will fail and the new show will hopefully be good. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Just woke and have some updates:

1. Final episode uploaded, not interested in spoiling anything but would like to see some things improve, otherwise a decent job by the team.

2. The entire rocket exploded (launch vehicle failure) in max-Q area during liftoff -- this time not only the secondary mission but the primary mission to the ISS. No people were onboard but this is a very strange number of launch anomalies this past year. (Orb-3, Progress, and now CRS-7.) Just goes to show how space travel is not completely "figured out" yet. News conference within 10 minutes: [old link is old]

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Apparently this was the first "total launch failure" from Cape Canaveral since the Delta 3 rocket anomaly waaaay back in May 1999.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Oh man, for those of you who watched the final top gear ep, it was the most awkward ending I've ever seen -- in a studio with no audience. A true "rest in peace" tribute to the show.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν