Soul Sacrifice/SS Delta vs. Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth 1

VG Docs

I can only get one for now (PS vita), I'll get the other(s) later.

My main question is, is it worth it to get SS Delta instead of Soul Sacrifice? If so, I'll probably get Hyperdimension instead and SS Delta later on, because it's the only one that's not on sale.

Also, if you have any experience with either of these games, feel free to comment telling your experiences :)

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I can only get one for now (PS vita), I'll get the other(s) later.

My main question is, is it worth it to get SS Delta instead of Soul Sacrifice? If so, I'll probably get Hyperdimension instead and SS Delta later on, because it's the only one that's not on sale.

Also, if you have any experience with either of these games, feel free to comment telling your experiences :)

hyperdimension neptunia rebirth, is kinda fun. I mean its a RPG. Tho its kinda weird. But lots of gaming references, the gameplay is oddly good as well.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT