This one dream I had

SIGSEGV

I had a dream a few months ago and I decided I would share it because it was really detailed and long:

So it was time for me to go to school, for some reason I had to take the train (underground), on the train there were loads of League of Legends cosplayers, and I spoke to one of them who I sat next to, he was dressed as Yasuoo (that's what he told me anyways, he wore a martial arts gi, I'm not actually sure what Yasuoo looks like since I don't play League of Legends). We discussed how League of Legends had become so big so quickly.

I got off at my stop and took the overground train which was relatively empty. It was also night apparently (maybe really early morning), I met an orphan there (she was dressed in a dark denim shirt and trousers) who lived in a place she referred to as the dumping ground (she pointed it out when we passed it, it was next to a billboard).

I then got off at my stop where someone picked me up in their car in the parking lot of a shop called Lidl (I think I was carsharing, you'll see why in a sec) in the car there was a girl with pink hair (iirc) who acted like she knew everything and who just irritated me for the rest of the ride.

I had finally reached school so I got out of the car, for some reason my school was called Brindishe (that's the name of my primary school, but this was a secondary school), when I went in it looked like my grandparent's villa and the headteacher was my aunt. Then she told me that I was way too early.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

?

Um. What.

If by chance I ever remember a dream I had, they are always pretty dull. For instance, most of the time it's just like real life, so sometimes I'll remember stuff that happened in a dream and get really confused

Am I one of the few people here that has dreams that make an ounce of sense?

stop wasting space w garbage posts pls

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M