What would be the next (more advanced) program to use after Movie Maker?

This guy know what's he is talking about.

Look guys, OP is new to video editing, he won't need to do high-end stuff. Just cut some video's and add some colour correction.

Also let's not forget by saying Sony Vegas we encourage piracy, because let's be honest, nobody pays for +500$ software.

Every Adobe CC program has a 30 day free trial. There is a workaround to get unlimited trials by removing the registry's or just plain reinstalling Windows every month or using Linux/Yosemite.

Yeah... Everyone is recommending Sony Vegas Pro, which costs hideus amounts for consumers, as... They are not meant for consumers in the first place. Sony Vegas Movie Studio is the consumer version of it, less than 100€, and it's like just a little stripped down version of the Pro. Still gets a lot more done than just Windows Movie Maker. And btw, Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13 is available through Steam now, and it was on sale at one point, it was 40€ then. Now it's 60€, but still a lot more friendly to your wallet than the pro version.

Too bad everyone thinks only the Pro version exists, or that the Movie Studio is "useless" and "completely inferior".

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Thx Guys, I will defenitely try out those video editors and than decide which one is the best. :)  

Which one is more simple to use? Vegas Pro 13 or HitFilm 3 Pro

Your choice, but I'd recommend not going with pro versions right away. It would be a little too costly, and we don't encourage piracy here.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Your choice, but I'd recommend not going with pro versions right away. It would be a little too costly, and we don't encourage piracy here.

Well Vegas UI seems a little more clean than HitFilms UI...

Says the one that engourages giving money to Sony the peasantry company instead of trying Premiere Pro for 30 days for free.  :D

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Says the one that engourages giving money to Sony the peasantry company instead of trying Premiere Pro for 30 days for free.  :D

That is an option as well. @lol1290 , use trial versions of different editing software, and see what you like the most. Most have some sort-of trial versions.

And @TheConverter , I'm getting tired of this "PC Master Race" bullsh*t. It used to be a joke, then guys like you took it too seriously.

That is an option as well. @lol1290 , use trial versions of different editing software, and see what you like the most. Most have some sort-of trial versions.

And @TheConverter , I'm getting tired of this "PC Master Race" bullsh*t. It used to be a joke, then guys like you took it too seriously.

Oh snap, a flame war has started.What are you then doing on this forum?

You say you are against piracy yet you aren't against shitty companys like Sony?

And yes PC Master Race was first a joke back in 2012/2013 but in 2014 and 2015 is started to get real. We are getting more influence in the gaming-industry.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

You say you are against piracy yet you aren't against shitty companys like Sony?

And yes PC Master Race was first a joke back in 2012/2013 but in 2014 and 2015 is started to get real. We are getting more influence in the gaming-industry.

Let's just stop this right away. We don't need another thread closed, when someone is asking for legitimate advice and then an off-topic argument ruins it...

And I know how Sony does badly in some departments. Their editing software is another matter, though. The choice between the usually put-up against Adobe Premiere vs. Sony Vegas is up to user preference, really.

Let's just stop this right away. We don't need another thread closed, when someone is asking for legitimate advice and then an off-topic argument ruins it...

And I know how Sony does badly in some departments. Their editing software is another matter, though. The choice between the usually put-up against Adobe Premiere vs. Sony Vegas is up to user preference, really.

Like I said before, thank you all for the recommendations, I will test as much video editors as possible, right now I'm thinking of Sony Vegas and HitFilm 3 Pro for my next daily video editor.

And about the pc master race... I'm getting that as a fun joke  :P .